Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@emmysmom

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@emmysmom

CUTE>>>>I want them all!!!!!!! Heart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

This is lit.

Respected Contributor

I guess I’m not the only one who loves old red trucks. Have one for Christmas. Haven’t found one for Fall yet. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl

You ARE a troublemaker Cat LOL

I've now got a supply of red trucks in a variety of household items to use in my gift baskets. They look adorable on pillows, placemats, rugs, etc.

One basket with a Hobby Lobby Red truck is being used in an upcoming silent auction for our local Humane Society.  The other baskets are being made up shortly for other groups.

I think everyone loves a red truck!  I also got a Red Barn cookie jar to use in a basket -- almost as cute.

I live in an area where everyone has a truck, drove a red truck, has a red truck on their farm or has MEMORIES of a red truck Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl

I've now got a supply of red trucks in a variety of household items to use in my gift baskets. They look adorable on pillows, placemats, rugs, etc.

One basket with a Hobby Lobby Red truck is being used in an upcoming silent auction for our local Humane Society.  The other baskets are being made up shortly for other groups.

I think everyone loves a red truck!  I also got a Red Barn cookie jar to use in a basket -- almost as cute.

I live in an area where everyone has a truck, drove a red truck, has a red truck on their farm or has MEMORIES of a red truck Cat Happy

@Witchy Woman  LOL, the baskets sound wonderful.  I have no red truck memories, but I love red, and post them when I see them for fun.  One I posted the other day has a black lab sitting by the truck. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl

@Witchy Woman  LOL, the baskets sound wonderful.  I have no red truck memories, but I love red, and post them when I see them for fun.  One I posted the other day has a black lab sitting by the truck. Smiley Happy

I have one of the Pier One pillows in my cart..it has a Lab in the red truck...I think I could use it outside until late November..(its the cutest)... I love the Christmas/red truck  pillows that have been posted here too..its an addiction! Woman LOL

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Red Truck Alert!

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom

Love the Red Truck stuff with the Labs in the scene!

FYI, The Pioneer Woman makes a "Lucy" cookie jar modeled after her yellow Lab.  It is adorable!  Also S&P shakers -- but the cookie jar is precious.  It is only $11 online.

I also have a large supply of THOSE to include in my baskets where I'm using a Red Truck pillow showing a Lab.  It is a sweet combo!  And I'm a cat lover!