Valued Contributor
Hi,
Does anyone know what return shipping charges would be on the TSV La-Z-Boy recliner??

Thanks!
Valued Contributor

I'm not sure how any one could guess at this, but perhaps Customer Service could help you - 

Respected Contributor
That is a deal breaker call you need to make to CS. This is like buying a mattress from Q, difficult and most certainly a return since they are so individual to the person using them.
Regular Contributor

I requested that information twice today.,,,I have not received   a response.

Respected Contributor
I went to the live chat feature below and got the below response on how much the estimated return shipping would be on the TSV recliner.

Ellymay: (QVC Customer Service)9:57 PM
There will be no return shipping costs deducted form your refund for the recliner. We take care of them
Honored Contributor

Re: Recliner Returns

[ Edited ]

@Tigriss wrote:
I went to the live chat feature below and got the below response on how much the estimated return shipping would be on the TSV recliner.

Ellymay: (QVC Customer Service)9:57 PM
There will be no return shipping costs deducted form your refund for the recliner. We take care of them

I called customer service last night and got the same response. I was a little hesitant about the accuracy of that information, though, as they had to put me through to three different people and even the last one acted like she wan't sure, and she was some kind of supervisor.

I decided not to get one, only because we have some other financial things to tie up and don't need this expense right now, even though we could use the chair.

edited to add:  I never heard the 'free' return mentioned on air. And I'm thinking they don't really want to advertise that, as they are hoping that when you get such a large and expensive item home, if you have buyers remorse, or you don't think it comfy enough for the price or whatever, they want you to think it will cost too much to return, not investigate the process/cost, and just keep the item.

Valued Contributor

Right - I guess I should have asked if anyone had any experience with this...thanks!

Valued Contributor

Yes, I thought they might mention it on air, if there was no charge - for sales - but maybe they were asked not to say it? Thanks, all for your great replies!!

Frequent Contributor

I called and was told they are returnable FREE if I do not like them .I also did a live chat and was told the same thing