New Contributor

Re: Received Serta Hotel Mattress today

Received it on Saturday.  Tried to sleep on it Saturday and Sunday and by Monday ended up in the guest room on my old mattress.  Phone for them to pickup up.

Hard as a rock and HOT!!

Contributor

Expect to be waiting for awhile.  I called QVC a week ago, and I still haven't heard from the company that's supposed to pick mine up.  I called QVC back and was told that it could be as long as next Tuesday before they come and get it.  The bed is so firm and uncomfortable that I've been doing most of my sleeping on the sofa.  Worst purchase ever.

Frequent Contributor

Yes I also called right away to have the Hotel Mattress picked up & no one has called yet to get this out of here. The longer it sits the more it makes me wonder as I hear all different kind of compliants.  I checked too see who the Manufacturing Company was for this area. It was very interesting to see that the Company Manufactured

for SEALY, SPRING AIR, SERTA, SIMMONS, BEAUTY REST, COMFORPEDIC, BEAUTY SLEEP & NATURAL CARE. Now who would know what is put into the mattresses??  They state it is a Hotel Mattress, but is it really?? When I saw all the mattresses that this manufacturer makes, does anyone really know??  They are suppose to have Guidelines, BUT why do people have such a Variety of Problems, all different problems such as....as Super Hard, Very Hot, Horroble Workmanship, Horrible Ordor, Comfortable but the Ordor is bad & Ours was  Unreal Transfer of MOVEMENT of any kind, down to a simple Scratch.

To Many Mattresses seem to be made at a Very Low End, being told they are High End.  So Many conflicting Complaints.  Hotel 4-5 Star  is not true!

They need to go to their Manufacture & Check them out.

What Mattress Did We All Get???? This Definitely Make Anyone Wonder??  I was Shocked! Woman SurprisedSmiley Sad

Contributor

I e-mailed QVC and they said there is no charge to send it back. They said after calling the customer would be contacted within 7 days to arrange a pickup to return it-has anyone been waiting more than 7 days? Due to a glitch mine has an EDD of 12/08/2015 so I can still cancel. Strange how they don't have this listed anymore for reviews Smiley Sad

Contributor

It's been 2 whole weeks since I asked QVC to pick up the mattress, and I STILL haven't heard from the company that's supposed to come and get it.  The last time I contacted QVC, they said to allow 10 business days, which would have been Tuesday. Since I never heard from anyone, I called QVC again on Tuesday. The woman I spoke with said that there was a note in the system that they were supposed to pick the mattress up by this Friday.  I'm not at all happy. I've been a long-time QVC customer, but this will definitely impact my decision to purchase certain types of items from them in the future. 

Valued Contributor

Hi Posters,

I see that there are a few of you here having trouble with Serta pickups. If you e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com we can forward this to to appropriate team for you.

Brittany

Frequent Contributor

Is this a Stall?? I read with another buyer who was told the same thing  & they still

have the Mattress!  QVC  representing these Vendors speaking of Quality& how Wonderful their items are is Not So!  I feel they should have done some Inspection of Quality Control!

They should meet the Same Standards that are Sold at QVC, as they use the term of Brick & Mortar Stores.

If I ever had to return anything at a Brick & Mortar Store there has never Been so many problems & Stalls for any Returns Or Avoidance of Pick Up's on Anything of this size. This Needs to be Addressed by QVC Prior to Sales too the Buyers!

I see blogs/forum comments that seem to Disappear, even replies are gone in a Flash.

So it seems to be standard procedure to just Delete anything that is found to be

the truth in a buyers purchase if the Buyer has a Real Problem.  Maybe its the Actual Vendor that has the real problem.  Now I am not sure  if this Pick Up Will be Expedicted by the QVC Team.

Maybe I should be thinking of using it as aThanksgiving Table & also Decorating it for Christmas!  There is Absolute Excuse for this what so ever.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QUALITYSEEKER wrote:

Is this a Stall?? I read with another buyer who was told the same thing  & they still

have the Mattress!  QVC  representing these Vendors speaking of Quality& how Wonderful their items are is Not So!  I feel they should have done some Inspection of Quality Control!

They should meet the Same Standards that are Sold at QVC, as they use the term of Brick & Mortar Stores.

If I ever had to return anything at a Brick & Mortar Store there has never Been so many problems & Stalls for any Returns Or Avoidance of Pick Up's on Anything of this size. This Needs to be Addressed by QVC Prior to Sales too the Buyers!

I see blogs/forum comments that seem to Disappear, even replies are gone in a Flash.

So it seems to be standard procedure to just Delete anything that is found to be

the truth in a buyers purchase if the Buyer has a Real Problem.  Maybe its the Actual Vendor that has the real problem.  Now I am not sure  if this Pick Up Will be Expedicted by the QVC Team.

Maybe I should be thinking of using it as aThanksgiving Table & also Decorating it for Christmas!  There is Absolute Excuse for this what so ever.

Maybe we should also address the fact that they seemed to have removed the mattress from their website right after it was a TSV, thereby making it impossible to leave reviews.  I clicked the link in the early access email the other day immediately after it came through. You can now access the mattress via the link in that email.  And guess what?  For the queen size mattress, there are 5 reviews that are all positive.  How were any customers able to leave a review when the mattress was removed from the site?  Really makes you wonder.  And I know it wasn't on the site, because I've checked multiple times since I received mine, since I wanted to leave a review. I did write one after the Early Access email came out, but it's no surprise that they haven't posted my review.

Frequent Contributor

The Reviews are Controlled to just sell with Wonderful Positive reviews Only. If there is anything Negative ones, it will  just minor negatives. The success of Home Shopping is Control of the Reviews & the High Pressure Push To Sell. I have watched  how many of my replys & comments are eliminated or just placed under my Name (privately) not Open for others to see.  As you know, people can do anything with a computer too control what is seen or only be visible to the poste,r BUT, it will not be visible to the rest of the viewers.  Customers purchases & Customer Reviews are being controlled NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!  The control is not for Truthful Information is It??? It is Just Manipulation for

Sales. They are Trying to OUTLAW this with Reviews, making a purchase necessary, BUT, again that still does not mean they will print the Negative Smiley Sad( of how

bad something really is!  Buyer Beware!

Honored Contributor

This mattress is being offered as the TSV again at midnight tonight.  I hope many of the people that are interested in this mattress have read this thread.  

As far as posting negative reviews, though, I've had all of the negative reviews that I've ever written posted.  If they don't post them it's not because they're negative, but because you haven't followed their rules in writing the review.  I do wish they would tell people why their review can't be posted though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau