Honored Contributor

Really Enjoyed You're Home with Jill Show Last Night!!!!!!

I thought it was a great show, lots of nice items and she kept it very interesting and lively. She always gives such great descriptions and explains the producst so well...I did not purchase anything but really enjoyed that it was a 2 hour show! I would love to see QVC bring more real flame scented candles in, they have a lot of flameless candle shows, but very little with real candles, and with Fall and Winter coming, I would like to see more!

Super Contributor

Re: Really Enjoyed You're Home with Jill Show Last Night!!!!!!

I enjoy watching Jill as well, she is.very informative in her descriptions of items. I do, however,  miss the home shows of the past, Harry Slatkin, Linda Dano, Thomas Piconi etc.  Before there was E.D. ( who must be too busy to come on any of her shows), continuous Temptatios shows, Dyson, etc.there were some great shows where I always found something I "had to have.". Miss them.

Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I thought it was a great show, lots of nice items and she kept it very interesting and lively. She always gives such great descriptions and explains the producst so well...I did not purchase anything but really enjoyed that it was a 2 hour show! I would love to see QVC bring more real flame scented candles in, they have a lot of flameless candle shows, but very little with real candles, and with Fall and Winter coming, I would like to see more!

I looked at the program guide to see what was offered. 

Was there anything new, not shown before?

Honored Contributor

I really don't know if anything was new, except for a couple of the flamesless candles......I don't always get to see her shows, so sometimes it is new to me, but probably not new to her show! Hopefully in the future there will be more new!