Honored Contributor

Re: Reader's Cheery Attic Bedroom...

I don't mind the wall color, but I don't like the bedding. The shelves are fine, but I don't like the lamp or table. I'd be afraid someone might hit their head on the slanted walls. 

Honored Contributor

There is a lady I visit with who loves lime and pink. She'd love it as her journaling and computer room.

Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The colors might not be for anyone, but a simple, happy sleeping space for someone who loves to read... Oh, and the pink lamp needs to go... Smiley Wink

54ea5d618e078_-_low-roof-bedroom-colorful-reno0407-de.jpg

The bed is too big for the space.  I would get a smaller bed.  Also you could put in skylights on both sides of the ceiling.  Also the bright yellow paint is too stark.  It needs maybe a pale yellow if you still want cheery or go to a pale blue if you want serenity.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont have so much a problem with the pink lamp for aesthetic purposes, but a bigger lamps is definitely needed for some serious reading, but what I have a problem with is the choice of print for the bed headboard and footboard (no problem with the green color, just dont care for the print itself).....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”