Valued Contributor

Anybody collect Rae Dunn ceramic ware.I have been collecting this line just received the magenta imagine and faith mugs today,so cute.Have many pieces.Any body else love that crisp white farmhouse style?  Hugs,MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Re: Rae Dunn Farmhouse style,

I've seen it, it's quite nice.  Some is available on Ebay if you wish to look.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I had never heard of this line, so I went to look.  I've seen either these or similar at Home Goods, etc.  I like them.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

They have them at home goods but often no popular ones or not cute. I ordered some pet bowls and the husband and wife mugs today..really cute..Ttry them, they are organic  and natural feeling l .Thanks,MaryAnne 

Valued Contributor

I’ve never heard of this collection. I like it. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

I've seen this and like it.  I just looked it up and found it on Amazon.  I think I'm going to order the "sip" and "savor" cat bowls.  Very cute!  Thanks for mentioning this line @Still keeper of the koi.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I only discoverd this line a few months ago and have to say it isn't for me.

It is too bland and simplistic (probably what drawer others to it! lol) as a whole. Perhaps a piece or two mixed in, but in general, I just don't care for the line. 

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi.  You need to get a camera or something so you can show us the koi, the new mini horse, your ceramic ware and the site of the new house.  Ccassaday has kept us up to the minute on her new house; we'd love to see yours progress.  I love log houses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I only discoverd this line a few months ago and have to say it isn't for me.

It is too bland and simplistic (probably what drawer others to it! lol) as a whole. Perhaps a piece or two mixed in, but in general, I just don't care for the line.

@Mominohio. I have to agree, it's not my cup of tea either but I did like the canister set with the flowers and some of the other flowered pieces.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC bumped thread/links