Honored Contributor

Re: RUSTIC, FRENCH WITH SWEDISH ACCENT HOUSE

The foyer is very nice. I like the barrel arches and the floors. The ceilings are ok, but rustic is not really my style. Most of the rooms look relaxing, but I need more color in my home. I also like the light and airy look of the kitchen, but I wouldn't want open shelves. 

Esteemed Contributor

This house had me at the entry way .... warm and welcoming. I would like to have seen the rooms w/ more light as the pictures did seem very dark.

Loved the rustic bench behind the couch a lot and the wood ceilings. I would not like to have all my dishes out on open shelving as I just don't want to feel compelled to take them down to clean/dust all the time.

Thank you @Oznell  for sharing this lovely home.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

I love the colors in this house...soft but not bland to me. My favorite thing is the clock in the LR...would love to have that! Not fond of the iron bed frame  or the open shelving in the kitchen, but I would take this home and make few changes.

Respected Contributor

Love everything about this wonderfully rustic and comfortable residence!

Honored Contributor

I can't help but like this series. So many lovely elements and yet I can't help thinking it does need a little something to punch it up a bit.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...