Esteemed Contributor

Re: ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

On 4/9/2014 Snowpuppy said:

469 posts in one day? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Not even our best trolls could work that. Maybe a bot?

It doesn't take much time to type out "interesting"--or misspell it--and move on to the next thread...if you have nothing better to do, that is.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Re: ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

On 4/9/2014 stevieb said:

Is this also "to reply by" or perhaps this charmer simply changed their nick...

Incidentally, BOBBY, good to see you posting.

Yep. Around 5:20 it changed it's name, but I see it's back to Farnell now. Started around 1:30 and was still going at 6:14...500 posts. WOW! Hit all over the boards. VP, Jewelry, Kitchen, everywhere. That is one busy troll.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Always happens over Christmas and spring break.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Bobby K said:

I'm finally able to come visit my favorite forum.....and it figures...once again this sick person is on the loose and bumping up old posts. Now ....I can't tell what I've missed. Thank you BeBe for reporting this troubled individual. THey come in and wreck havoc with every single forum. I don't understand how this happens. Now I can't find the new and more recent posts.

Good morning Bobby K,

Sure glad to see you back. You have been missed around here. Hope you were out having some fun while you were gone. Smile

I have been popping in and out and trying to keep up with things.

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

Poster must be bumping up the oldest threads before they drop off into oblivion. Posts only last around 3 months now, unless someone clicks on your username history.

I can't see where doing this would be any fun.

Respected Contributor

That name is hysterical!!! I am laughing at the name ""Farnell Scootsmoot"" I can't quit laughing I'm sorry I don't think what he did is funny but omg that name

Esteemed Contributor

When I see the name I read/think Farmall (an old tractor) ScootsBoots...

I need another cup of coffee.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Ladybug724 said:

That name is hysterical!!! I am laughing at the name "Farnell Scootsmoot" I can't quit laughing I'm sorry {#emotions_dlg.lol} I don't think what he did is funny but omg that name

I hear ya. If I still had my "boot-skooting" silly cat, it would have been the perfect name for him!

Denise
Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 4/9/2014 Bobby K said:

I'm finally able to come visit my favorite forum.....and it figures...once again this sick person is on the loose and bumping up old posts. Now ....I can't tell what I've missed. Thank you BeBe for reporting this troubled individual. THey come in and wreck havoc with every single forum. I don't understand how this happens. Now I can't find the new and more recent posts.

Good morning Bobby K,

Sure glad to see you back. You have been missed around here. Hope you were out having some fun while you were gone. Smile

I have been popping in and out and trying to keep up with things.

JPC

Hello JPC, my friend...

Thank you for your sweet note. I was in the hospital for a bit. Now just taking it day to day. Having a rough time of it. So your kind note really brightened my spirits. Yes, it is hard to keep up for me as well. Of course you know how much I love home decor and Jim Shore Smile and I miss my forum friends ...such as you. I hope you and Mr. Crazy are doing well. If you dont' see me posting...it's just because I'm not feeling well. Love this forum and the gals here. Looking at the photos and ideas brightens my spirits. Take care my friend...thank you for your thoughtfulness. I hope you and Mr. Crazy are having a nice Wednesday.

Super Contributor