Super Contributor

Re: ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

On 4/10/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

Bobby K, I'm sorry that I don't know you but I want to send my prayers and blessings of health to you.

HEllo Sister Golden Hair....

First of all let me thank you for such a kind and thoughtful post. It truly made my night, thank you. Also wanted to mention that I love your screen name. I used to love that song in High School. It was one of my favorites. So it really brings me back down memory lane. Thank you again for you kind and thoughtful words.

Super Contributor

Re: ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

On 4/9/2014 Snowpuppy said:

469 posts in one day? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Not even our best trolls could work that. Maybe a bot?

Except they need to reply to a post to bump it ... if it is a bot, it's well done!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Bobby K said:
On 4/9/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

I'm finally able to come visit my favorite forum.....and it figures...once again this sick person is on the loose and bumping up old posts. Now ....I can't tell what I've missed. Thank you BeBe for reporting this troubled individual. THey come in and wreck havoc with every single forum. I don't understand how this happens. Now I can't find the new and more recent posts.

Good morning Bobby K,

Sure glad to see you back. You have been missed around here. Hope you were out having some fun while you were gone. Smile

I have been popping in and out and trying to keep up with things.

JPC

Hello JPC, my friend...

Thank you for your sweet note. I was in the hospital for a bit. Now just taking it day to day. Having a rough time of it. So your kind note really brightened my spirits. Yes, it is hard to keep up for me as well. Of course you know how much I love home decor and Jim Shore Smile and I miss my forum friends ...such as you. I hope you and Mr. Crazy are doing well. If you dont' see me posting...it's just because I'm not feeling well. Love this forum and the gals here. Looking at the photos and ideas brightens my spirits. Take care my friend...thank you for your thoughtfulness. I hope you and Mr. Crazy are having a nice Wednesday.

Good morning Bobby K,

hope this finds you feeling better and stronger each day. So sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. I was afraid you might be since we hadn't heard from you in some time, especially with the JS thread that was going on. It is probably buried by now. I think MTH even recruited a couple new posters here (unless they already had the addiction and just "came out of the closet") {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I read that MTH said we were keeping out of trouble. Well, that is kinda the case unless you want to count the things we have on preorder{#emotions_dlg.blushing} We both put in an order of new items that will ship in July so guess since we haven't had to pay yet, we can say we have been good girls.

MTH sounds like a sweet thing but boy is she trouble. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Watch your pocket book when she is around, she is really good at helping you spend your money. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hope you have a good day Bobby K and as MTH says, if you need smiles or hugs you know where to find them.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

I'm finally able to come visit my favorite forum.....and it figures...once again this sick person is on the loose and bumping up old posts. Now ....I can't tell what I've missed. Thank you BeBe for reporting this troubled individual. THey come in and wreck havoc with every single forum. I don't understand how this happens. Now I can't find the new and more recent posts.

Good morning Bobby K,

Sure glad to see you back. You have been missed around here. Hope you were out having some fun while you were gone. Smile

JPC

Hello JPC, my friend...

Thank you for your sweet note. I was in the hospital for a bit. Now just taking it day to day. Having a rough time of it. So your kind note really brightened my spirits. Yes, it is hard to keep up for me as well. Of course you know how much I love home decor and Jim Shore Smile and I miss my forum friends ...such as you. I hope you and Mr. Crazy are doing well. If you dont' see me posting...it's just because I'm not feeling well. Love this forum and the gals here. Looking at the photos and ideas brightens my spirits. Take care my friend...thank you for your thoughtfulness. I hope you and Mr. Crazy are having a nice Wednesday.

Good morning Bobby K,

hope this finds you feeling better and stronger each day. So sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. I was afraid you might be since we hadn't heard from you in some time, especially with the JS thread that was going on. It is probably buried by now. I think MTH even recruited a couple new posters here (unless they already had the addiction and just "came out of the closet") {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I read that MTH said we were keeping out of trouble. Well, that is kinda the case unless you want to count the things we have on preorder{#emotions_dlg.blushing} We both put in an order of new items that will ship in July so guess since we haven't had to pay yet, we can say we have been good girls.

MTH sounds like a sweet thing but boy is she trouble. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Watch your pocket book when she is around, she is really good at helping you spend your money. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hope you have a good day Bobby K and as MTH says, if you need smiles or hugs you know where to find them.

JPC

Hey Bobby K: I told you we were good for a laugh or two around here. Good Morning to you too JPC. I've been laying low so I don't get anyone else in trouble. I think we are going to be safe now for quite a while. I think we hit all the new items JS has coming out so we should have until next season to find anything else new. July will be our big yearly blow out. JPC, I did get my b/w bunnies finally. When they went back on sale this week, caved in but that's about all I've gotten since the JS piece you helped me find on Ebay. Now its just time to save up for that July preorder. Don't want to push my luck too much with the DH. Hope you both have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 MTH said:

Good morning Bobby K,

JPC

Hello JPC, my friend...

Good morning Bobby K,

JPC

Hey Bobby K: I told you we were good for a laugh or two around here. Good Morning to you too JPC. I've been laying low so I don't get anyone else in trouble. I think we are going to be safe now for quite a while. I think we hit all the new items JS has coming out so we should have until next season to find anything else new. July will be our big yearly blow out. JPC, I did get my b/w bunnies finally. When they went back on sale this week, caved in but that's about all I've gotten since the JS piece you helped me find on Ebay. Now its just time to save up for that July preorder. Don't want to push my luck too much with the DH. Hope you both have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Good morning MTH,

I am still staying strong on the bunnies. They are so darn cute but I haven't weakened yet. I also was strong on Valeries wire apothecary jar. I had seen the white several times but resisted. Just no more room. I truthfully don't know where I will put my new JS pieces next winter. I didn't even get them all out this year. Oh, well, if that is my biggest problem them guess I can't complain, huh.

I do agree about being safe for this year, till the 1st of the year. Maybe Jim and his gang will be running out of ideas for next year and we won't be tempted. Ya, fat chance of that. I think he gets better with age. Oh, I forgot I did get my Angel with the animals this year, thanks to you and am really loving her. She has a special place in my family room year round. Thank you again for finding her for me.

I am going to a friends house today to cut out a new quilt. She has a machine that cuts longs strips and I need many of them and would take forever to do by hand so this will help. Hope you have a good day and weekend also and just some friendly advise, STAY AWAY FROM EBAY.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It is really a dangerous place.

Have a good one.

JPC

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 bebe777 said:

I was online at about 3am ET this morning when a slew of old threads started being bumped up by this person. "Interesting" was the same comment on each post. I immediately called QVC and reported this activity to a supervisor.

The supervisor is will do her best to get this activity stopped ASAP but it may take a bit of time (since the customer service office is closed). I also have reported about 20-30 of these posts as being inappropriate.

-- bebe

--

What is wrong with you?

Your constant threads about these supposed rogue posters are as irritating as the posters themselves.

Do you not know how to use the "ignore" button?

Unless QVC has hired you to patrol these boards, you need to calm down. Customer Service has better things to do than receive your ridiculous phone calls about some idiot(s) who is ruining your day.

Jeesh!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 MTH said:

Good morning Bobby K,

JPC

Hello JPC, my friend...

Good morning Bobby K,

JPC

Good morning MTH,

I am still staying strong on the bunnies. They are so darn cute but I haven't weakened yet. I also was strong on Valeries wire apothecary jar. I had seen the white several times but resisted. Just no more room. I truthfully don't know where I will put my new JS pieces next winter. I didn't even get them all out this year. Oh, well, if that is my biggest problem them guess I can't complain, huh.

I do agree about being safe for this year, till the 1st of the year. Maybe Jim and his gang will be running out of ideas for next year and we won't be tempted. Ya, fat chance of that. I think he gets better with age. Oh, I forgot I did get my Angel with the animals this year, thanks to you and am really loving her. She has a special place in my family room year round. Thank you again for finding her for me.

I am going to a friends house today to cut out a new quilt. She has a machine that cuts longs strips and I need many of them and would take forever to do by hand so this will help. Hope you have a good day and weekend also and just some friendly advise, STAY AWAY FROM EBAY.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It is really a dangerous place.

Have a good one.

JPC

Hi JPC: I'm so glad you are enjoying your JS angel. That was an awesome find. I was happy to see our old friend Bobby K around. We need to send good vibes her way for good health. I will take your advice and stay away from Ebay. Thanks to you, I got the JS piece I was looking for so no need to keep perusing that site. Looking forward to our July purchases too, but I agree that space is going to become an issue in the future. JS is definitely getting better with age. There is a difference in detail from the older pieces for sure but I love them all. Hope you had a good time quilting. Have a great weekend.

MTH

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 MTH said:
On 4/11/2014 MTH said:

Good morning Bobby K,

JPC

Hello JPC, my friend...

Good morning Bobby K,

JPC

Good morning MTH,

Have a good one.

JPC

Hi JPC: I'm so glad you are enjoying your JS angel. That was an awesome find. I was happy to see our old friend Bobby K around. We need to send good vibes her way for good health. I will take your advice and stay away from Ebay. Thanks to you, I got the JS piece I was looking for so no need to keep perusing that site. Looking forward to our July purchases too, but I agree that space is going to become an issue in the future. JS is definitely getting better with age. There is a difference in detail from the older pieces for sure but I love them all. Hope you had a good time quilting. Have a great weekend.

MTH

Good evening MTH,

It was so good to see Bobby K posting again. I was hoping she had taken a nice needed vacation. So sorry to hear that she was in the hospital again.

I did have a good time today and got my fabric cut for my next project or should I say for one of my next projects since I have several going at this time. Just not enough hours in a day but if I stay off the computer, I could sure get more done but sure wouldn't be as much fun.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Have a good weekend MTH. I heard tonight that we might get snow again in the next couple of days. Hope the person that told Mr Crazy that had just had too much to drink{#emotions_dlg.lol} Had enough of that till next winter.

JPC

Super Contributor

Never know what kind of weirdo's the boards have at that hour of the morning. I am glad I am sleeping instead of being on these boards.

Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 chi5925 said:
On 4/9/2014 bebe777 said:

I was online at about 3am ET this morning when a slew of old threads started being bumped up by this person. "Interesting" was the same comment on each post. I immediately called QVC and reported this activity to a supervisor.

The supervisor is will do her best to get this activity stopped ASAP but it may take a bit of time (since the customer service office is closed). I also have reported about 20-30 of these posts as being inappropriate.

-- bebe

--

What is wrong with you?

Your constant threads about these supposed rogue posters are as irritating as the posters themselves.

Do you not know how to use the "ignore" button?

Unless QVC has hired you to patrol these boards, you need to calm down. Customer Service has better things to do than receive your ridiculous phone calls about some idiot(s) who is ruining your day.

Jeesh!

I knew she sounded strange when she said she was on the boards at three AM in the morning!{#emotions_dlg.lol}