Trusted Contributor

Re: ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

Hi Bobby K: So glad to see you back around. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. We have all been wondering how you were and missing our JS friend. You can always count on these forums to bring a smile out. There are some great conversation that go on around here as you know. Take care.

Super Contributor

Re: ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

On 4/9/2014 MTH said:

Hi Bobby K: So glad to see you back around. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. We have all been wondering how you were and missing our JS friend. You can always count on these forums to bring a smile out. There are some great conversation that go on around here as you know. Take care.

Hello MTH,

Bless your heart. What a kind and thoughtful post. I hope you and JPC have been behaving yourself with JS...but, I'll bet you two have been up to no good.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} It's hard to behave. You should see my JS Disney collection. When I'm feeling up to it....I'll try to visit and post a bit. You and JPC try not to get into too much mischief. But, then again....isn't that trouble the fun kind of trouble {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I still want to get his Frozen pieces that are coming out in July. I hope you have a nice rest of the week, MTH, my friend and thank you again for your kind and thoughtful words.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Bobby K said:
On 4/9/2014 MTH said:

Hello MTH,

Bless your heart. What a kind and thoughtful post. I hope you and JPC have been behaving yourself with JS...but, I'll bet you two have been up to no good.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} It's hard to behave. You should see my JS Disney collection. When I'm feeling up to it....I'll try to visit and post a bit. You and JPC try not to get into too much mischief. But, then again....isn't that trouble the fun kind of trouble {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I still want to get his Frozen pieces that are coming out in July. I hope you have a nice rest of the week, MTH, my friend and thank you again for your kind and thoughtful words.

Hi Bobby K: I hope today finds you feeling alright. JPC and I have actually been behaving ourselves. I only ordered one piece (with JPCs assistance) that I have been looking for for quite a while and JPC found it on Ebay for me. It was an older Santa which I had actually given to someone as a gift many years ago and decided I wanted one for myself. It was my first Ebay experience. Other than that, I think the JS club is holding out for the new pieces being released in July. We will all be getting into trouble for sure in July. The only other thing I broke down and bought was the infamous b/w bunnies. And I have to say, they are adorable. Hope your Thursday was ok and whenever you need to smile, I'm sure we can all accomodate you. We're good for a laugh{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

How do ya know it's a guy, OP? You used "his" in the title of this thread, but maybe you meant "their"?

Honored Contributor

I am so slow! When I first saw the name the OP posted I thought Pharnell (that's the Happy song guy....I love him). OK, so you ladies know I'm slow to the party, now I've just verified it! Ha!

Wow! I did notice that some of the old posts were popping up and I wondered who had the time to go that far back and find them.

As a matter of fact maybe a week ago someone posted something (a question) and no one responded so I typed in 'bump' because it was moving out of range so quickly, I thought maybe someone could answer her question.

Things move very quickly here. That's what makes it so strange when someone goes as far back and some of these really old posts that were showing up.

I would have never caught that. Wow! You ladies continue to impress me.

I don't belong to any other 'boards'. This is the only one. Sometimes I get frustrated and I'm like, "I'm not going to do this anymore. They're being so mean".

But I always come back because good, bad, ugly, you ladies rock! Ha!

Honored Contributor

I'm posting on this to bring it up so the poster who wondered how the Lisa post was dug up.

Here's what's been happening.

Esteemed Contributor

What am I missing? Why would someone go dig up a bunch of old post? What is the purpose? Someone needs a hobby.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Bobby K, I'm sorry that I don't know you but I want to send my prayers and blessings of health to you.

Honored Contributor

I didn't understand why it mattered either, but I guess it did. There's a lot of stuff that I don't understand.

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 MTH said:
On 4/9/2014 Bobby K said:
On 4/9/2014 MTH said:

Hello MTH,

Hi Bobby K: I hope today finds you feeling alright. JPC and I have actually been behaving ourselves. I only ordered one piece (with JPCs assistance) that I have been looking for for quite a while and JPC found it on Ebay for me. It was an older Santa which I had actually given to someone as a gift many years ago and decided I wanted one for myself. It was my first Ebay experience. Other than that, I think the JS club is holding out for the new pieces being released in July. We will all be getting into trouble for sure in July. The only other thing I broke down and bought was the infamous b/w bunnies. And I have to say, they are adorable. Hope your Thursday was ok and whenever you need to smile, I'm sure we can all accomodate you. We're good for a laugh{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Hello MTH,

Just taking it one day at a time. Not so great right now. Now ...now...I knew you couldn't stay completely out of mischief {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}. So you had your first experience on the Bay. So glad you were able to find the special piece you were looking for and glad you had JPC to help you through the process. You've got to watch out.....it can be a dangerous place.....especially when you are looking for retired pieces. I went on there quite a while back...looking for the JS Cinderella's dress...but, to my dismay it had gone up to $150-$160. So needless to say it didn't come home. Now that you are an old pro....its a great resource to find things that are sold out elsewhere.

Thank you so much MTH for your sweet, kind and thoughtful words. You are such a kind person and your thoughtfulness is appreciated more than you will ever know. You enjoy those adorable b&w bunnies they are darling. You take care my friend, and try and stay out of mischief until June or July Wink.