Honored Contributor

REVIEWS OF AUGUST 24 ITEMS

[ Edited ]

H205808 Candle Impressions red candles, love these!  When lit, they are a true Christmas red, and the glow is so pretty.

H205489 VPH Berry trees, garlands and wreath - beautiful and very full.  I ordered two more garlands today.

H206307 VPH Glitter Leaf Garlands, super nice and the leaves are big.  The colors in the description are exactly what these are.

H205919 VPH Glittered holly picks, very pretty. 

H205284 VPH Frosted Spheres Cardinal, Candy Cane, and Gingerbread - these are beautiful!  I have to return the Gingerbread due to green drippy paint on one side, but will reorder.  They look wonderful lit or unlit, very happy with these.

H205784 VPH Mercury glass small orange pumpkins - love these, so ordered more.  I really wanted to order so many more, but had to restrain myself.  They are small enough to fit anywhere intermingled with other items.

H204770 Valerie's ceramic black rooster - wonderful!

Honored Contributor

Re: REVIEWS OF AUGUST 24 ITEMS

@mousiegirl wrote:

H205808 Candle Impressions red candles, love these!  When lit, they are a true Christmas red, and the glow is so pretty.

H205489 VPH Berry trees, garlands and wreath - beautiful and very full.  I ordered two more garlands today.

H206307 VPH Glitter Leaf Garlands, super nice and the leaves are big.  The colors in the description are exactly what these are.

H205919 VPH Glittered holly picks, very pretty. 

H205284 VPH Frosted Spheres Cardinal, Candy Cane, and Gingerbread - these are beautiful!  I have to return the Gingerbread due to green drippy paint on one side, but will reorder.  They look wonderful lit or unlit, very happy with these.

H205784 VPH Mercury glass small orange pumpkins - love these, so ordered more.  I really wanted to order so many more, but had to restrain myself.  They are small enough to fit anywhere intermingled with other items.

H204770 Valerie's ceramic black rooster - wonderful!

@mousiegirl   Thank you, great review.  You weren't kidding when you said you were expecting a big haul.  Good for you, enjoy your new purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl, Can you see the champagne tint in your silver glitter garland?  Just curious. 

Thanks for the review.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Can you see the champagne tint in your silver glitter garland?  Just curious. 

Thanks for the review.

Yes, SHOPR. I can. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Great.  Thanks, @mousiegirl.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Thanks for posting the review of all the items.  And enjoy your purchases Smiley Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Glad you love your new items. I bought many sets of Valerie's MG pumpkins last year. I love them. I just pulled out boxes yesterday to start decorating for the fall.