Honored Contributor

Re: RENOVATED MASTER BEDROOM OF "FARMHOUSE VERNACULAR" BLOGGER

[ Edited ]

Well said, @stevieb 

I think I was afraid that comments about @Oznell 's work would devolve into less than they could be, but creative posters like yourself tend to keep that from happening, no matter the point of view.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I just have to thank @Oznell for posting about "Farmhouse Vernacular".  I subscribed to her YT videos and her and her husband are now working on their kitchen. 

She has a wonderful way of explaining things and I definitely look forward to each week's installment.  I must say, they have a lot of work ahead of them.  I get exhausted just thinking about what they have yet to do!

Honored Contributor

Me too, @hellodali ,  it almost seems an overwhelming task, but no doubt the results will be worth it!

Valued Contributor

She has some great ideas and I love how they framed out that fireplace. Very smart, and now they don't have to be in a hurry to get something they really love. I also like the switches and plugs. And also how they created those storage doors. Wonderful ideas overall. The room looked very warm and inviting to me.  Love her enthusiasm.