Trusted Contributor

RECEIVED THIS ITEM FROM QVC TODAY

Ordered this little branch tree (I got the clear - it comes in red and clear) and it is so pretty.  It can be used not just during the holidays but throught out the year.   The little clear beads glisten so pretty when the lights are on.  Having so much fun trying to figure out where I'll place it.  I may also put a bow around the base to match the color scheme of the room.

H211965
Bethlehem Lights 36" Lit Beaded Berry Branch Tree w/Burlap Base

Bethlehem Lights 36" Lit Beaded Berry Branch Tree w/Burlap Base - H211965

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RECEIVED THIS ITEM FROM QVC TODAY

That tree is a great example of less is best.  It's so simple, yet so beautiful.  I have the same feeling about Valerie's lit bare branch birch trees. Tucked into any corner, or used as the center of attention, they look good wherever placed. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop 

That tree is very nice. I love the simplicity of it.  Your bow suggestion is brilliant!

Contributor

Mine came the other day. I got two of the large and one small one. I just love them and have all three already on display.

Honored Contributor

That's cute...I could also see putting that tree in an old crock and if necessary putting a false bottom in the first --to keep the tree from going to far down...then maybe add some rocks, reindeer moss or what ever you like to cover the top of the burlap for a different look.

Honored Contributor

It's cute.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your purchase and have many happy healthy years with it in your home.

It is very pretty and as you mentioned can be placed anywhere for any season or reason.