Esteemed Contributor

@yellowrose , it is the perfect size for a lap quilt.  Reminds you of summer.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom   I know this wasn't your favorite project but the final product is beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely beautiful, I love everything about it.  You are one talented lady.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

The back is as beautiful as the front.  Your stitches are even and you show no knots or hanging threads.

Nice work. I know you liked last years project better, but you did this one just as nice.  Congratulations on a job well done.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful quilt and workmanship. Such lovely colors. The recipient will be so lucky to receive this one. I'd love to have it!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb @Carmie @mspatmac , between meetings yesterday I ironed the quilt, pressed the border and have the binding almost finished.  What a difference it makes!

Will post the final photo when I finish.

I truly have Spring fever.  It was 7C (44F) here today and the snow is melting like crazy!  Time to wrap up the quilting for this year!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful!

If you give it away make sure it is someone who appreciates all that work..

My Girlfriend made one for her Son and Daughter-in-law and the put it in the corner for the dog to lay on....

My firend was so hurt and still tears up when someone mentions quilting..

Honored Contributor

Re: Quilt update

[ Edited ]

Butterflies are my sign, they represent losing a child, i just love that quilt. When my husband was sick,i told him if he would send me aign ,he was okay when he passed, he said i will if i can, what ,i said a butterfly ,and he did ,on a walk ,about a week after he died,my  family and i went on a walk in the end of april, a big butterfly came out on no where,flyed all around me,and off, people saw it,i knew he was okay.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

This is so refreshing and pretty!  I have a couple of my Great Grandmothers quilts that I treasure.  It's so much work that goes into it and I cherish them.  I wished I had the patience to follow in her foot steps...but I don't!  I admire those who do. 

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom---om- gosh!!! You are a master at quilts!!! And to stick with it until it is done!!!! BRAVO!!! It is beautiful and would be a prized possession for any one.