Valued Contributor

Re: Question regarding Bath and Body Works candles

This one isn't really an autumn/christmas candle... but my very favorite one is Paris Cafe'... strong coffee/espresso scent that blows my mind!... also  love Pumpkin Peanut Brittle, & Blueberry Maple Pancakes... both very strong and long-lasting..

Valued Contributor

I used to be a huge fan of the BBW candles until I realized how much soot was building up on the walls, ceiling and air ducts in my home. Now that I’ve moved into a new home, I still buy the candles once and a while, but I remove the wax from the container and cut it up to make tarts that I can put into a warmer. I do the same thing with Homeworx candles. The difference between Homeworx and BBW candles from my perspective is that when I place a BBW chunk of wax in the tart warmer, it scents the room for about 5 hours. When I put the same size chunk of Homeworx wax in the warmer, it scents the room for at least 2 days. 

Frequent Contributor

I love Leaves and Sweater Weather every fall and this year the pumpkin clove is a welcome addition. For winter I must have Winter!
Trusted Contributor

im obsessed with the  3 wick bath n body works candles! they're expensive, so i stock up when there's a big sale.. keep a look out when they put them on sale for 10.00.. thats the time to get them... i'd never spend the 24.50 for them thats crazy.. but they are very good candles and they smell great... i like all the pumpkin scents and the apple scents.. i light one and my whole apt will smell good in not even 20 min... i took one when i just went on vac,,, it was lite for a few hrs. we came back to the hotel room hrs later and it smelled so good i could still smell it.... if your not sure just go buy one pumpkin or apple scent.. i'm sure you'll love them!

Trusted Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I just bought Leaves.  It has an apple and warm spice scent.

You can smell it without even lighting it. 

omg yes! i love to just take the lid off and smell them

Honored Contributor

I try to stock up when I see good sales too. After Christmas I was actually able to find some good scents for 75% off in the store near me.

Trusted Contributor

All of these candles smell wonderful, but I had a lot of trouble with lots of soot from them. So I only use flameless now but I do miss the scents!