Trusted Contributor

Question regarding Bath and Body Works candles

What are some of the best autumn/Christmas scented candles sold there with the best throw? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question regarding Bath and Body Works candles

I guess it's what you prefer

I've never purchased a bad candle, either B&BW or White Barn

I don't care for a sweet smell, I'm going to try the Sweater Weather.

Looking at Flannel also

If you like sweet, you may like the Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Honored Contributor

I just bought Leaves.  It has an apple and warm spice scent.

You can smell it without even lighting it. 

Frequent Contributor

My fall go-to is Leaves.  Candles and wall flowers. 

Respected Contributor

Leaves is my favorite for Fall/Winter.  For Christmas I always have Fresh Balsam.  Champagne Toast is another good one.  They always have tons of Pumpkin blends but I'm not a big pumpkin lover, so I just stick with Leaves. 

Valued Contributor

Leaves, Fresh Balsam, and Twisted Peppermint

Valued Contributor

I am so glad you had this question today. In my excitement with Homeworx candle offers lately of lower prices and free shipping, foolishly I ordered more. Thank goodness I had time to change my mind before they sent out. I cancelled all but the pumpkin and bonfire as they seemed to burn nicely last fall and winter. I have been burning my Vanilla set from last winter and quickly was reminded as to why I sent most back. As you get down in the candle they will not stay lit. They are not too great even in the beginning. Luckily, I started looking at Bath and Body works candles over the last few days and got in on the $14.50

3 wick candles and the room sprays on sale. I have not purchased candles from them since the days of Slatkin being associated witht them. I read many reviews and they seem like very good reviews. I have ordered: Leaves, Marshmellow Fireside, and a couple other ones that had Autum in their name. Did not try any with the pumpkin scents but the next time they have a sale I will try them. This is my first time ordering from them and hope I will not be disappointed. It is very hot here right now and hope I do not have melted candles coming. I live 2 hours away from the BBW stores so this will be a blessing to get by mail.

Trusted Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

What are some of the best autumn/Christmas scented candles sold there with the best throw? Thanks.

My vote goes to Sweater Weather...great scent.  I also like Autumn.  They both have a nice throw....but my favorite is definitely Sweater Weather....

I always like the Balsam candle at Christmas....

Honored Contributor

Leaves is my favorite but I ordered Pumpkin Clove and I really like it. It's new this year. I wanted to see what it smelled like so I lit it. On the website reviewers said it's powerfully strong but I don't find that to be true at all.

Honored Contributor

Leaves and Autumn. I like some of the others, but I'm not a fan of anything that has a "foodie" scent. Smiley Happy