Valued Contributor

Question about Wicker Park faux flower garden spheres TSV

I've never bought these before and am wondering if I will be able to use them. I have 3 flower pots that are hung by macrame hangers. The biggest pot is 11 inches in diameter; the other two are about 8 inches. I know that, obviously, the 11-inch sphere will work in the biggest pot, but I don't know if it will work in the smaller ones (I would be splitting the spheres in half). My guess is that, since these are hard plastic, they will stick straight out from the edge of the pot and push the macrame cords out so they won't hang straight down. It doesn't look to me like there would be any flexibility to the spheres that would allow me to bend them down around the edge of the pot. Would those of you who own these say that's correct? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Wicker Park faux flower garden spheres TSV

OP--please save your $$--you can find really nice fake plants that actually look real ---nothing in nature is truly perfectly round and  those are  horrendous colors,IMO,of course. My local nursery has amazing faux plants that you have to touch to make sure they aren't real----

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

OP--please save your $$--you can find really nice fake plants that actually look real ---nothing in nature is truly perfectly round and  those are  horrendous colors,IMO,of course. My local nursery has amazing faux plants that you have to touch to make sure they aren't real----

I agree and while I didn't watch the presentations, as I had no interest in these orbs, is it even possible to split them into halves?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb    Yes, during the presentation they show how the two halves can be separated. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  I'd probably never be interested in purchasing these orbs, but good to know none-the-less.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Not real flexible. Think you should look for something else.

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone. I'm going to cancel these because I don't really think they'll work out for me. I never even thought about checking out my local nursery. Thanks @wagirl  for the suggestion.