Honored Contributor

Question about H205348 - Santa's Best All Season Brown Wire Tree

H205348

We have two of these, one on each side of our protected front porch. I've been having fun changing the lights each night, going through the holiday season, and now with the "winter" white lights. 

So we are in the path of Jonas. We're supposed to start getting snow this afternoon, and they're predicting with no question we will get up to 2 feet. The trees are weighted heavily inside their containers, but they  ARE on the sides and if it gets windy they will be covered with snow.

Have any of you who have these brought them in with the snow? Do you think I should? TIA! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about H205348 - Santa's Best All Season Brown Wire Tree

Bring them inside - or inside the garage, basement, or whatever. There is really no reason to leave them outside. You spent a couple of hundred dollars for these. Why take a chance on ruining them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about H205348 - Santa's Best All Season Brown Wire Tree

@Perkup wrote:

Bring them inside - or inside the garage, basement, or whatever. There is really no reason to leave them outside. You spent a couple of hundred dollars for these. Why take a chance on ruining them?

Thanks for your reply @Perkup! I debated because our front porch is covered. But I'm glad we brought them in. The wind is howling like crazy and I'm sure we'll lose power sometime tonight. I spent the whole night making three kinds of soups to keep us fed tomorrow. Smiley Happy