Super Contributor

I need to find a 12" queen-sized bedskirt because of a low profile boxspring.  Anyone know of a site I may use?   Nothing fancy, basic beige and white.

Valued Contributor

Have you tried Amazon?

Honored Contributor

When I bought my low-profile springs, I never considered how difficult it would be to find a bedskirt.  I ended up shortening one when I finally found a skit I liked.  That was a major job, but I do still love that skirt and have been able to use it with more than one comforter.  And, no, I'll never repeat that task, so please come back and let us know what you find.

Honored Contributor

Well,  I have a low queen bed in one room and bought an ivory, cotton, quilted, queen spread, draped it over the box, put the mattress back on, and there you have it!

Then I realized I could mix around with various spreads and quilts, and I must say it looks great & is easy to change & wash.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I found my Queen Bedskirt on Amazon.  It was reasonably priced and I'm pretty happy with it.  

Honored Contributor

@Drythe

What a great idea!  I have a low box-spring, too.  I may just try your innovation.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I read somewhere to use a flat king-size sheet as a bed skirt.

Respected Contributor

You could try Country Curtains. I have a store about 20 minutes away from me but you could always check out their website or order a catelog.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a similar size last year on JCPenney.com.  You may want to check out their website to see what they have.  In the store, they don't have many options!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a queen bed (basic frame by Pedic solutions, tempur-pedic platform and mattress - one of the original ones).  I use king sized comforters/quilts/blankets and I get the "drape" I'm looking for without a skirt.

We used to have the platform and mattress on the floor but it got too difficult to get up!

Cogito ergo sum