Honored Contributor

QVC2 Big Deal 6/10 Northern Nights Towels — FANTASTIC!

I love these towels and started to look for more.  I am thrilled that today’s Big Deal has sets separated by type — towels, hand towels, washcloths — in their separate sets! 

Thank you QVC!  I never use hand towels, so for me that was always a useless component to all towels sets.  Now I can get the precise towels and washcloths I want.  [I use monogrammed hand towels, so they don’t change.]

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal 6/10 Northern Nights Towels — FANTASTIC!

I loved that I could get just a large set of washcloths....that's what I need.  And in a color that goes with my other towels!

Trusted Contributor

I fit right in here. One wants bath only, one wants washcloths, and I only order hand towels!  I like the graduated shades that come with most of the colors. Quality is very good. Yes, real value in the big deal. 

Honored Contributor

I've bought several sets of the washcloths in the past, and they are really nice.

Got the towel sets when they were a TSV a while back, and I'm not impressed. Pulls and runs after the first wash, too light and fluffy and doesn't dry the body. 

Somehow the excellence of the wash cloths didn't translate to the bigger towels. 

Respected Contributor

I have a washcloth set from awhile ago. 

Got that set in the neutral tone. 

Thick. Soft. Good size.  

I think I am getting the hand towels and washcloths,

This time - going with the white,

I will skip the bath towels though, as we use bath sheets. 

-Texas Hill Country-