Vintage Rug

Console Table

Candle Holders

Basket 

Vintage Candy Jars

What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC's New Vintage Decor Vendor

They look like items  I can buy at my local Home Goods or Hobby Lobby   and not pay for  additional shipping to my home

Respected Contributor

Nothing interesting...all can be purchased for less at other retailers.

Valued Contributor

What she said! Unless I can ONLY buy online or having something custom made for me-I'm buying in person, in stores right now.

Or unless I'm ok waiting 3-4 months or more potentially to get something.
Honored Contributor

I have my own (hand-me-down) vintage.    Do you think I'm back in style again?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee   Very nice....thanks for the heads up. I didn't know a thing about this. 

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC's New Vintage Home Decor Vendor

I think that little demi-lune table is sweet, and the candles/hurricanes lovely.  Thanks for this, @Foxxee !

Trusted Contributor

Nice things! But for me unfortunately those styles are yesterday's news. I follow a lot of designers on Insta and TikTok and everything is about clean, modern lines. Plus, like everybody else said I see these things all day long at Home Goods and Target. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris wrote:

Nice things! But for me unfortunately those styles are yesterday's news. I follow a lot of designers on Insta and TikTok and everything is about clean, modern lines. Plus, like everybody else said I see these things all day long at Home Goods and Target. 

@MG Chris  I don't care for clean modern lines. Very nice of the op to show us these pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could (and have) bought most of the decor items shown at thrift stores for a fraction of the price. Original vintage items, not reproductions.

That said, the candle holders are cute and unique in design, choice of metals, and that's not a bad price for a 100% wool rug. Very hard to find  new, 100% wool rugs anymore. Everything is polypropylene (sp?). I just finally found a 100% wool rug, 9 x 13 after 3 years of looking. (Home goods for the win.)

The candle holders are small for the price. I would think about ONE; two is not going to happen.