Respected Contributor

QVC: FROST GUARD cover does not work with a HONDA FIT. PLEASE ADDRESS IN FUTURE PRESENTATIONS

Last month I puchased the Frost Guard windshield cover with the anti - theft flap that goes in the driver door. Yesterday I tried every way possible and the flap would not fit in he door. I called Frost Guard and they said yes, they have recieved complaints that they do not work for the Honda Fit. They declined to send me a larger one saying it would be loose and let snow in. I am returning mine marked Defective. I hope Frost Guard and QVC will speak about this in future presentations.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC: FROST GUARD cover does not work with a HONDA FIT. PLEASE ADDRESS IN FUTURE PRESENTATIONS

OMG!!!  I looked up a Honda Fit & saw that it is similar & size to a Ford Fiesta which is what I have.  My FG fits perfectly.  I should say it fits perfectly (snugly) using the longest straps.  Only half the flap will go inside the drivers side using the longest flap.

Like you I had to try all the size straps.  Strange FG would not give you a larger size.  I would think using the smaller straps on a larger size would fit snugly on your Honda Fit allowing the flap to go inside the drivers side.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC: FROST GUARD cover does not work with a HONDA FIT. PLEASE ADDRESS IN FUTURE PRESENTATIONS

@Mz iMac wrote:

OMG!!!  I looked up a Honda Fit & saw that it is similar & size to a Ford Fiesta which is what I have.  My FG fits perfectly.  I should say it fits perfectly (snugly) using the longest straps.  Only half the flap will go inside the drivers side using the longest flap.

Like you I had to try all the size straps.  Strange FG would not give you a larger size.  I would think using the smaller straps on a larger size would fit snugly on your Honda Fit allowing the flap to go inside the drivers side.

Hi Mz iMac,

I spoke to QVC CS and they told me there are problems w ith the fit w many Honda cars, not just the FIT. They are giving me a full refund.

Trusted Contributor

It doesn’t fit on a Toyota FJ,either. We tried. 

Valued Contributor

Sorry for the add on, but I bought a frost guard for my son and he loved it for work. It made a lot of snow and icing problems so much simpler for him after work. The problem was the winds we have here and the mirror straps being made out of elastic. I would love it if there was a version with the straps being made out of something much more strong that didn't snap so easily.