Esteemed Contributor

I purchased them a couple of years ago and didn't save the paperwork. I can't remember which way to install the batteries. Do they all go in the same direction? TIA

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Re: Q: Valerie's Window Candles

Yes, I believe they all go in the same direction.  I tested them when I received the candles in July, but I don't remember which end of the battery went in first.  Easy enough to figure out...if they don't work in one direction, take them out and reverse them.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pattypeep wrote:

I purchased them a couple of years ago and didn't save the paperwork. I can't remember which way to install the batteries. Do they all go in the same direction? TIA

Yes, they go in the same direction. Flat bottom end of the battery goes in first.

Valued Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

Yes, they go in the same direction. Flat bottom end of the battery goes in first.

Thanks for the reminder!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all so much. I will make a note of this for next year because it is likely that I will forget again. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein