Respected Contributor

Oh no, I forgot about Home Goods and all the great fall and Christmas items that they always have.  Going to have to make the trip and visit before it's all gone.  Nothing was tempting at the local TJMaxx yet, but having all the home items in one giant Home Goods store will take me most of the day to drive there and to check it....it sounds like I'm going to have to ask for some vacation time! 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Yikes....I haven't been to Kirklands yet......will have to do that also. Smiley Tongue

Yes, the cups are Jadite and the apothecary jars contain flour and sugar. I am a huge baker.

Yes, I will use the cookie jar.....love those cookies! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks, Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I found this Pumpkin cookie jar at HomeGoods.....couldn't get into my cart fast enough. Oh, I love Fall.................♥

QVC - 6.jpg

@Regal Bee  Beautful!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Cookie Jar

[ Edited ]

I love the cookie jar and the clear jars with the jadite mugs in them!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  Love the cookie jar.  It's much more sophisticated than a big, fat orange thing.  It would look good sitting out all year, not just a fall thing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I was thinking the same thing! It can stay out most of the year. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Looks nice.  Fits right in.

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty @Regal Bee. I fall as well Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Cookie Jar

[ Edited ]

I love the cookie jar.  I just happen to be shopping near where my local Home Goods is located on Tuesday, so I'll check it out.  I have a small, seasonal cookie jar collection and this one would be perfect for fall.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee - I love your display! Your pumpkin cookie jar is beautiful, and different in that color, but I REALLY like the flour and sugar canisters - what a great idea! Smiley Happy