Honored Contributor

Pretty "Fall & Harvest" dishes -- Dollar Tree

Our Dollar Tree has some nice harvest patterns & solid harvest colors in dinnerware.  They have bowls, dessert plates, mugs & glasses.

I was surprised!  I was tempted to buy a 4 place setting for my Fall tablescape mixing the harvest & solid.  For $1/each they are heavy and nice.

They had table linens, placemats etc.  I did buy 4 woodlook chargers.

For the short time I'd use them they'd be the perfect price!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pretty "Fall & Harvest" dishes -- Dollar Tree

@homedecor1 

Dollar Tree sells some amazing stuff. I know exactly what your thinking, they come out with really nice Fall tableware every year. 

- I stopped in one yesterday for gift bags greeting cards and about fell over -they are selling HALLMARK cards for all occasions -- 2/$1.00 and $1.00! That's a bargain, and yes they were very nice. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby 

I haven't been in our "remodeled" Dollar Tree.  I was really surprised all the nice Fall/Harvest things they have.  Cute ceramic pumpkins for $1 same ones I saw in other stores for $6 & up!

I keep thinking about the plates...but, where to store them🤔.  Maybe, I'll just go buy them and figure it out later😉

Of course, I bought my special cards, Tgiving cards today -- I couldn't believe how nice 2/$1.  Then I needed a "special" card went to Hallmark store -- no way $5.99/card I went right back to DT and bought a congrats card and wrote my own note for 50 cents🙂🙂🙂

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 Yeah, I know what you mean, the 'storage' problem. Lol. Years ago I went through my Temptations phase and I've got too much of that now. I bought a lot of 'as is' though so at least that's the consolation that I didn't pay full price. I do like it and always get compliments when serving in it.

-I saw so many nice, cute, seasonal things at the DT, really, for a buck each, you could donate at the end of the season rather than hang onto it bc next year's new stuff keeps getting better and better!! 

As for the cards---great deal. The back of the card says 'Expressions by Hallmark' - those are the $1. and the2/$1 said on the back "expressions - a Hallmark Co".  Always been a Hallmark card buyer so this made me very happy.

Enjoy your purchases whatever you decide! 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I don't trust the glazing process of dinnerware that is made in China.  I have bought drinkware at the dollar store (made in USA), but not dishes to eat off of.  I have found dishes to decorate with there however.