Trusted Contributor

Re: Pretty little retro kitchen

@Deb665 @Oznell  You are fortunate to have some books.  For some reason unknown to me my mother gave all of my books away without ever asking. me. I had Trixie and the Bobsey Twins, Vicki the stewardess, a beautiful set of Brothers Grimm, Nancy Drew and so many more. Heartbreaking as my daughter was an avid reader and now my 16 month old grandaughter loves books. She takes her to the library already..  I will begin the search online for some.

Honored Contributor

So sorry you've lost your wonderful childhood library, @kjae.  Many of mine disappeared too.  You will find more-- if all else fails, you can find Trixie Belden, Ginny Gordon, and Vicki Barr, Flight Stewardess mysteries at Amazon!  I got mine partly b/c I wanted to read them to my now 19 year old son when he was young...  Good luck and have fun!

Super Contributor

@kjae @Oznell  My mother was notorious for cleaning out my “toy box” and other belongings, but bless her heart, she never touched my books!  

Respected Contributor

TOO old fashioned, retro and yellow for my taste...I do not like "retro" appliances, cabinets, fretwork and kitchen chairs!   NO!

Trusted Contributor

It's a cute combo of both modern & retro.  Like the colors also.  But, it looks like a problem with the table so close to the counters.

Honored Contributor

I'm not much of one to look back.  Not something I find appealing.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I like is the cabinets.