Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty little retro kitchen

This brings back so many happy memories.  Very  cheerful and "sunny".  It would never fit into my more colonial decor but if my style was retro, I would love it!   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love everything about this except the blue tile counter tops.

Love a yellow eat in kitchen. I just renovated my kitchen. Yellow accents would work, for sure. For me, an EIK is a must!

That's what you do if you find yourself with an older home with a vintage kitchen in need of update, but no budget for a total reno. Respect the age and style and dress it up.

Trusted Contributor

Very pleasing to my eyes, reminds me of our kitchen growing up.  Would love to go back in time to be eating breakfast with my family !!!

Honored Contributor

really cute!

Honored Contributor

I love everything about it, except for the tile countertops. We had countertops like that, in white, and they were a pain to keep clean.  Other than that, I could move right in.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

What a sweet kitchen.  Yes, the table and chairs remind me so much of the kitchen set in my family home.  So many meals served around a table like that.  My mother was a very good cook and a wonderful baker.  

Super Contributor

@kjae  & @Oznell   May I join your Trixie Beldon Fan Club?  I have such wonderful memories of Trixie, Honey and the Bobwhite Club!  I so wanted to belong to a club like the Bobwhites!  

I still have my original books and bought a complete set for a friends’ daughter several years ago.  

Thank you you for bringing back some of my best childhood memories!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

That floor is a downer.  Changing it for one with a touch of the blue in the counter, the curtains, and the back of those cute, curved corner cabinets would make a world of difference...

Respected Contributor

I like it. 

Esteemed Contributor

What a lovely, sweet, charming, homey little kitchen.  Love it!