Honored Contributor

Pretty Warm White Paint

[ Edited ]

Warm White Paint Colors to Cozy Up Your Space | Southern Living

I love the warm white they painted the walls (Benjamin Moore Acadia). Also, this is really a pretty traditional living room. 

Valued Contributor

I agree.  They use a lot of stark white on HGTV.  To me,  they have kind of a sterile look.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant   Assuming those sofas fit my body comfortably, that's a room where I could spend lots of time.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the color. It is so soothing and warm. The room is beautiful, but I think it needs a contrast. Wood floor would do it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  I love this room! Very cozy color. We just painted our kitchen walls and cabinets a similar color and love it! We have a small kitchen and this works perfectly.

Esteemed Contributor

That is a nice warmed up white, which I much prefer to the gray whites that you see so much of these days. Living where it can be a gloomy for many months of the year (Seattle), I appreciate warm colors in my own house.

This rooms is lovely and inviting. Thanks for sharing.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I love the color. It is so soothing and warm. The room is beautiful, but I think it needs a contrast. Wood floor would do it. 

There is a wood floor under the not so white carpet. 

Walls are white, woodwork white, fireplace surround is white, wood bookcase is white......UGH!

Honored Contributor

@jubilant,

That is a very pretty color!

I'm surprised because I usually don't like off whites but it has such a light sunny glow to it.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Nothing stands out about the walls for me in this room. Just looks like white walls.

The room is too formal for me. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Love it and the color in the room is from the art work!