Honored Contributor

I find the burled wood table and sideboard to be so lovely. The wallpaper, while not for everybody, is, to me, very pretty.

LindleyArthurDining2-819x1024.jpg

LindleyArthurDining4.jpg

LindleyArthurDining3-819x1024.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Really like this room. Have to change out those white chairs though.

Esteemed Contributor

Have  not added wallpaper to any homes that I have owned , just because it is not as easy to change as in repainting a room another color. Love  this wallpaper and  all the furnishings  .

Honored Contributor

Very lovely! really like the colors and the wallpaper too. Very fancy tho but I would eat a meal in there.

Honored Contributor

I love that scalloped table-- beautiful--  and the delicate chandelier.   The rug is disappointing, and the wallpaper, while fanciful, is too much for me, with all the other elements.  That sky blue background color of the wallpaper is very pretty though--  I'd like that in a plain, painted wall.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Have  not added wallpaper to any homes that I have owned , just because it is not as easy to change as in repainting a room another color. Love  this wallpaper and  all the furnishings  .

@skatting44 I have learned through my long life and some tears that wallpaper properly applied on properly stripped walls is easy to remove.  And to put up new is far less mess than painting.

In this room I love it all except the chairs.  I would get those chairs that are similar but with the round backs, and they would be in a darker color.  Those square harsh white ones call too much attention to themselves.  All you see is chairs, chairs, chairs.

Esteemed Contributor

I like everything but the wallpaper and the lamps.

Honored Contributor

I think it is beautiful and elegant, I would however change out the chandelier.

Respected Contributor

If I had to keep that awful wallpaper, I'd replace the blah rug with one the color of the base of the lamps.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not liking the chandelier either, but otherwise I see this as a pretty place to have lunch with the ladies. The blue is pretty, but  living there,  I would get tired of the wallpaper eventually.