Contributor

Those dishes are just beautiful. I need them. Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

I have an individual-use code for 20% off in my inbox from PB.  Be sure to check your email if you are on their list.  Unfortunately, no free s&h.  

Honored Contributor

Oh you ladies are going to make me go onto Pottery Barn dot com tonight!!!!!!!!!! I have so many things from Pottery Barn, it is a bit pricey but I find it to be very good quality! 

Honored Contributor

And then there are the faux fur placemats...TDF! I better start collecting cans Smiley Tongue

bbbbbimg4o.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

I can't compete with professional Pottery Barn quality, but I thought you might like to see the (small) buffalo check Christmas stockings I designed and sewed for my dogs years ago.

check stockings 1.jpg

@GingerPeach  Thanks for sharing...those are great! You did a fabulous job and love the added touch of the frilly lace edging around the cuff Smiley Very Happy

Well, they were girl dogs!  :-)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn fans...

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

I can't compete with professional Pottery Barn quality, but I thought you might like to see the (small) buffalo check Christmas stockings I designed and sewed for my dogs years ago.

check stockings 1.jpg

@GingerPeach  Thanks for sharing...those are great! You did a fabulous job and love the added touch of the frilly lace edging around the cuff Smiley Very Happy

Well, they were girl dogs!  :-)

@GingerPeach  I had a tiny incling...LOL They were lucky lady pooches to have such great stockings for Christmas Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise

Thank you for sharing. Love looking at the nice things posted here and then on the site. Keeps me dreaming.

I should say thanks to everyone who posted pics, too. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

I adore Pottery Barn.  Such charm, color, and yet very clean lines.

I am lucky to live in an area where not only do I have PB just a couple of miles from my front door, there are a total of six within 25 miles.  Oh, my!

We also used to have a store nearby called Elegant Clutter that I think you, and lots of those who post in the Home forum, would have loved.  It was filled with unique items, and different every year.  Not only holiday, but year-round furniture and decor.   I spent many happy hours in that shop (and was happy to spend many of my dollars there, too, including a hutch for my kitchen!).  (The store was not part of a chain, but strictly one-of-a-kind.)  Sadly, it lost its lease a couple of years ago and the heart of the shopping center kind of dropped out.  The shopping center itself is reminiscent of the Barnyard in Carmel, CA, if anyone has ever been there.  Outdoorsy, rustic, charming, yet very elegant.  Anyway, my point is that I wish I could have taken you all to Elegant Clutter.  You would have had a ball!  I'm keeping fingers crossed the owners find a suitable new site and will be able to re-open.

Sorry, I'm rambling on.  I didn't mean to completely derail this PB thread.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Susan Louise

I adore Pottery Barn.  Such charm, color, and yet very clean lines.

I am lucky to live in an area where not only do I have PB just a couple of miles from my front door, there are a total of six within 25 miles.  Oh, my!

We also used to have a store nearby called Elegant Clutter that I think you, and lots of those who post in the Home forum, would have loved.  It was filled with unique items, and different every year.  Not only holiday, but year-round furniture and decor.   I spent many happy hours in that shop (and was happy to spend many of my dollars there, too, including a hutch for my kitchen!).  (The store was not part of a chain, but strictly one-of-a-kind.)  Sadly, it lost its lease a couple of years ago and the heart of the shopping center kind of dropped out.  The shopping center itself is reminiscent of the Barnyard in Carmel, CA, if anyone has ever been there.  Outdoorsy, rustic, charming, yet very elegant.  Anyway, my point is that I wish I could have taken you all to Elegant Clutter.  You would have had a ball!  I'm keeping fingers crossed the owners find a suitable new site and will be able to re-open.

Sorry, I'm rambling on.  I didn't mean to completely derail this PB thread.

@GingerPeach  Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Ladies!! Another new Luminara added to their holiday collection!! I am in BIG trouble! Lolimage.jpg