Regular Contributor

Smile Hi Everyone:

It's been a long Winter so far here in the Northeast....and I've been hit with Spring Fever rather early.....I'm wanting to freshen up our house....move some furniture around....and am thinking of buying a sectional for our living room.

I have a new catalog from Pottery Barn that I've been looking through....and a curved sectional caught my eye....It is their "Buchanan Curved Sectional"....so I wanted to check in and see if anyone here has ever purchased furniture from Pottery Barn?....If so, have you been satisfied with the quality and wear?

I would also like your opinions on a curved sectional.....I like the looks of it, but it would be "free-standing" in our living room....and not necessarily placed near a corner area....How do you think that would look?.....Also, when I checked out the sectional online, I'm not so sure about the look of the extra leg due to the corner unit....It looks kind of awkward to me...but that may just be me....so was wondering if you also thought that it affects the look of the sectional?

I haven't decided what color I would get yet....but the light walnut looks really nice.

I don't know how to post links....but if you just google Pottery Barn....and type in "Buchanan Curved Sectional" in the "search" box....then enlarge it....you will get a good look at it.

I would really appreciate your opinions/suggestions and, hopefully, maybe some of you have furniture from the Pottery Barn!

Thanks so much!