Respected Contributor

@Enufstuff Your porch is just beautiful! Lemonade for me, please!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Porch is Ready

[ Edited ]

@Enufstuff   Oh now, that is just too lovely and inviting!  I love wicker.  You've done a beautiful job with your porch and I'm sure you enjoy it!! Smiley Happy  Thanks for sharing!

PS, I'll bring walnut brownies if you will make the lemonade.  Let's go, ladies Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Enufstuff, Your porch is so lovely!  I love your decor.

I admire front porches,  but our home is a typical New England colonial with no front porch.

We have a sunroom off the back of our home, and have white wicker furniture, blue and white decor.  Sound familiar?  I did manage to buy a retro glass top circular table with four wrought iron chairs several years back.

It is so nice to have a summer living room, isn’t it?

Honored Contributor

Lovely!!

I sit in our sunroom as often as possible, but your porch is decorated so much better.

Respected Contributor

@meallen616  Thank you. We can have watermelon too.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant  Thank you. Would you like lemon for your tea?

Respected Contributor

@luvzchiz   Thank you. Fruit salad and cookies would be lovely.

Respected Contributor

@RNbynite   Thank you.  With  very painful knees, arthritis, torn meniscus and a chipped bone. I have gotten lazy this past year. I have too much clutter and in an old house with lack of closets and storage space, no place to put it all. I really am trying to avoid knee replacement surgery that my doctor said I need. Smiley Sad

For years I have been dealing with an injured shoulder and it has gotten worse during covid , since I have not had my monthly massages. I'm going to try a cortisone injection, again

trying to avoid surgery. These things and fibromyalgia keep me from maintaining the order and neatness of my home. Even with 5 children growing up here, I always had things neat and never messy.

I have stacks of books (that I love) that won't fit into my two bookcases. I really have more than enufstuff and need some clutter control.

Perhaps I could post just some snippets focusing on a few things and not complete room settings. I have to have my son

help me with posting pictures. He's my IT person.

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT  Thank you. Your sunroom sounds lovely. I always wanted a large Victorian with a sunroom filled with wicker, plants and trees.

My first house that we bought when I was 19 was a Victorian,

but only had a tiny porch and no fireplace. As soon as I saw this one, the wrap around porches and fireplace sold me, even though it was not a Victorian.

What a lucky find for you, I'm sure that your wrought iron set is pretty. It lasts forever, with repainting, if it is exposed to weather. Mine stays on the porch year round with covers. I have no place to store it.

The set originally had yellow paint and in recent years, I changed it to white. Would you believe that in 1978, I bought it

in just about new condition from a friend of my grandmother,

who was downsizing and only paid $50.00?

It sounds like we have similar tastes. It is so nice to have that extra space in the summer, except today and into next week the humidity and temperatures are rising, so I'll be staying indoors with the air conditioning. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3  Thank you. I love brownies with walnuts. That would be perfect and I have Brigham's vanilla ice cream to go with the brownies.