Super Contributor

I just purchased H211643, cute little carved design wooden stool. I got the "cat" choice and intend to use it for my older cat so that he has a stepping stool of sorts to get to favorite higher places. As he's aged his jumps aren't always accurate and it seems like a good way to assist. Nice price point too!

I also ordered my VPH pumpkin carriage this morning! It's a bit larger than I wanted but I ended up purchasing as a gift anyway. My nephew's wife is all about Disney/Cinderella and she also loves Halloween; seemed like a great choice for her.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

I have that stool!  It was a gift from an aunt.  It sits in my kitchen but I never use it.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

i thought the Plow and Hearth stool was adorable...i think you will def enjoy it.............BUT i still wouldn't use it as a stepstool as the vendor demonstrated...a bit too small for that i would say....got nervous the two times she stood on it...thought she might fall....

Honored Contributor

I wanted the dog for my sister-in-law for x-mas but by the time I grabbed my phone, it was sold out.  I just checked before I logged on here and it's not popped back in.

That is a heck of a deal too.  I went to the Plow & Hearth website and those dog and cat stools are $49.95.  I don't know how much the s/h is from that site.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Plow and Hearth stool

[ Edited ]

I love Plow and Hearth.  Sign up for e-mail and you will get their sale information.  Today is free s&h for an order over $75... great for big items.

zulily often has P&H items at a lower cost too.  Be sure to check out their clearance items.  I've gotten some steals over the years.

RIght now they have the Bee and Dragonfly stools for under $25. The rest of the animals are $49.95.

Oops, the bee is sold out 

Valued Contributor

@catchersmom  

I have the P&H Cat footstool and love it!  Ordered from P&H a few years ago. 

Mine sits in front of a wingback chair in the bedroom.  I use it as a footrest. I would not want to stand on it, a bit too small and tall for me.  

Your kitty may or may not use it? we know cats are  quite peculiar and picky.  <G>

I have an almond color utility style step stool by Rubbermaid that is boring but sturdy. I saw a fold/flat small step stool at Walmart that I bought in RED! to keep in my walkin closet to reach high shelves.    

I also have a great rotating grabber thingy from VIVE that I named Jack Reacher.  

You are being very sweet  and thoughtful with your older Kitty.   

CAT