Esteemed Contributor

Re: Plenty of Seating for Eating

Love the light coming in through the French doors.  Think the layout is alright.

Do not like the "too much" texture and color play.  Restraint is a great "punctuation" in design.  There needs to be at least a period or semi-colon somewhere!  NOT ALWAYS AN EXCLAMATION!!!

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give it a 5 and that's not high enough to say I like the room and would want it in my home.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Like it.  Now this is a kitchen/living room I feel I could walk in, sit down at the island and feel comfortable enjoying a cup of coffee.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the blue/yellow color scheme. Do not like that mirror on the fireplace - and I wish those stones were a little smaller - they seem quite large for that size fireplace.

Respected Contributor

While the colors are not "me", I love the layout and the general style.

Esteemed Contributor

Too many mixed up colors & patterns.... it’s definitely a NO for me 🙃

Honored Contributor

I like the big room, but none of the decor.

Honored Contributor

I'm good with the yellow, but I don't like the blue with it, and usually I can really like blue and yellow. Just not this time.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it....a very warm and inviting home to gather in. Beautiful colors that work well together - I'll take it!

Honored Contributor

I love the French yellow and blue colors!  And you could have some fabulous fun parties there couldn't you?  We sometimes have 12 to 16 people and that would be perfect.