Valued Contributor

Re: Please Help...a yah or nah on My Pillow?

Have had the my pillow since last fall TSV.  We absoulutely love ours.  DH who never sleeps a full night has actually slept some full nights.  Ours have no odor and I just love that they can be washed and dried and back  in business.  Don't be afraid to beat it around at night to get it they way you want it, but it then stays there.  Before this I would switch pillows in the middle of the night because of headaches, I would switch between temppedic and down filled.  We will keep ours!

Respected Contributor

I have the original My Pillow and I love it. Washes great. My DH did not like his. I guess you just have to try it.

Honored Contributor

No, do not like them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

We really like ours.  King with the beveled corners

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

I just returned ours, from the last TSV  Cat Sad

I REALLY wanted to LOVE them, but no such luck.  I got the combo pack, one medium and one firm, just so I could try both.  Neither was good for me.  I've always slept on standard size pillows, but these just didn't seem big enough.  In fact, I woke several times to "chase" it back to me!  It kept wadding up behind my head rather than under it.   I feel like maybe the king would stay under me better.  Overall, I didn't mind the feel of the fill, and they did cradle my head nicely.   

I thought that I might have liked the firm if I opened it up and took just a little of the fill out, but for the money, I just couldn't justify having a mediocre pillow, that I had to re-sew shut.  

The mister tried both also, and was equally underwhelmed.  On the flip side, his mother has My Pillows and adores hers.  

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a side sleeper. Had one of those contoured memory foam pillows and loved it, but it was worn out. Got a My Pillow, researched the appropriate sizing and firmness and it was terrible. No matter what, my head never stayed put, cradled in the pillow. By morning the pillow was always in a c shape, like I was head-butting into it all night, instead of resting on top. I had headaches & neck pain. It does get flat and you have to keep sticking it in the dryer. I think all the reviews are absolutely correct- this is a product that people either absolutely love or absolutely hate. No middle ground, and it's very pricey for an experiment. 

I actually left it laying on the floor by the bed for a while when I had finally given up and went with something else, and I have to tell you - the dogs adopted it and love sleeping on it! A very very expensive pet bed! Their reviews would be "woof woof! 2 paws up!l

Esteemed Contributor

I bought pillows from Costco and they're great. You could check out Costco dot com and read reviews. I have a short neck - so they can't be too full. Our neck size and body size determine what's comfortable.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

ID2, I bought my pillow at BB&B, I loved it, but after a few days it gave me a really bad headache, and intense shouulder problems that required several Dr. visit. Sadly i had to return it, BB&b took it bck no problem. It took about 6 months to get over the pain. I am still thinking of trying it again, and just take some stuffing out, but then i would not be able to return it, still might be worth another try. But BB&B is my go to store they have a great return policy.