Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Help...a yah or nah on My Pillow?

The pillow is chopped up foam that smells. It's awful.

Honored Contributor

They are okay, but I think you could find something better for the price.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

The pillow is chopped up foam that smells. It's awful.

Mine doesn't smell.

Esteemed Contributor

Both my husband and I enjoy ours, I purchased the combo pack (one firm and one medium).  I like the fact that they are washer/dryer safe!

Contributor

I found that you need to play with it to find your comfort level with it.  I bought two and wasn't really sure and almost sent them back.  Now I have 6 of them on my bed.  Different sizes, a couple soft, a couple firm.  Some nights I like one better than the other but I always end up liking one but it did take a while to get it the way I wanted it.  Have washed mine several times and they are just like new (try that with another pillow).  In between fluff it in the dryer.  Try it but don't decide in one or two nights.  Wait closer to 30 days and then decide.  I just bought 2 more for my guest bedroom.

Super Contributor

I have the travel My Pillows and I love them.  They come with the cases and you can wash both.  Maybe try them out first.  You get two for around $30.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had mine since Mike first came to the Q....I think I have about 6 or 8 of them....some soft some firm...all queen size..I love them...best pillow i have ever owned...i especially love i can throw them in the washer and dryer and they come out just as good as when i received them....and they do not smell....nor have they ever smelled...

Esteemed Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

Oh, it's a great big ole' YAH from the Gs.  In no uncertain terms, I can easily attest that My Pillow has improved my sleep. The first morning after sleeping with one, I could not believe how much more rested I felt.

I don't know whether where you buy makes a difference, but I bought ours off the My Pillow website.  I bring this up because, on their website, you order fill quantity according to your gender and T-shirt size.  I have read reviews that made me question if that information is widely available.  

@IamMrsG that's the same method 'advised' when there are presentations on Q - but I wasn't convinced so I bought the combo pack. I like the regular, but LOVE the firm! It cradles my neck a bit more and is super comfy. I get into such a deep sleep with My Pillow!

Respected Contributor

I love mine. I have neck issues and have tried various pillows over the last 20 years. I actually really like Tony Little's micropedic pillow. Had mine for many years but I was due for a new one. We were at Costco and a My Pillow vendor was there. I decided to give the pillows a try. The guy recommended the firm ones and I'm very happy with them. I found out later that the Q's pricing is better so if I ever want more I will order them here.

I like My Pillows so much that I bought the pet versions for our dogs. They love them too!

Mine have no smell. I say it's definitely worth a try.
Valued Contributor

When I got my first ones I got the medium fill in a queen. I used it, did not like it. I was used to sleeping on down pillows and I thought this was hot at first. But theni I gave it another chance because I was having severe neck issues. Now I LOVE IT. It braces your neck where you need it to and stays there. It is washable which is the greatest. Best of all Made in America!  I have since bought for my grandkids and daughter. She did not like at first either by now cant live without hers either. I even have two small ones for traveleing.

Beckyblu