Trusted Contributor

Please Help...a yah or nah on My Pillow?

The reviews are all over the place, some hate it, others like it. Do you have this pillow and what do you think?

Valued Contributor

Re: Please Help...a yah or nah on My Pillow?

I have firm in standard size and I love it! I waited for a year before I bought it bcz of the reviews, either love or hate. I bought one at Christmas for my Dad, he hates it.

I think it's one of those things you just have to try and decide for yourself

Honored Contributor

I have one and I love it.  It has done wonders for my neck.  I also like the fact it washes well.  

Honored Contributor

i have My Pillow for well over a year.  I purchased the soft pillows as I prefer a softer pillow.  However, you can adjust the pillow to your liking.  It's a yah from me.  HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Have the king in firm and love it. Make sure you put it in the dryer for 15 minutes to fluff it up before use.  Em

Respected Contributor

Oh, it's a great big ole' YAH from the Gs.  In no uncertain terms, I can easily attest that My Pillow has improved my sleep. The first morning after sleeping with one, I could not believe how much more rested I felt.

I don't know whether where you buy makes a difference, but I bought ours off the My Pillow website.  I bring this up because, on their website, you order fill quantity according to your gender and T-shirt size.  I have read reviews that made me question if that information is widely available.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the King and the standard in med/firm. I love mine! They're very comfortable and I don't get hot with them!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I have bought several of them.  I have no idea on what is hard or soft.  I will tell you they do not stay fluffy.  None of the one's I have stay fluffy.

I pound on it but it doesn't stay right.

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 medium queens.  I don't like a really long (king) pillow.  I want to be able to move it around in the night. 

I love mine and Dh doesn't care for his.   He wants his hard as a brick memory foam pillow. 

Respected Contributor

I love mine and I don't know why anyone wouldn't. I've had mine for over 2 years and haven't had any problems. I've washed it and it comes out just fine. Also, I haven't woke up with a headache or shoulder pain since I started using mine. I guess it's like anything else some like some don't. My husband didn't like it, and that is his choice.  I use to buy pillows every few months and now I don't have to be doing that.