Respected Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman collection - WM

My WM had the blue IP. I would like to see the turquoise one. I didn't see the dishes at mine, but I wasn't looking. The IP was on an endcap.
Respected Contributor

Is "WM" Walmart?????

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB

I'll jump in an answer -- Yes, WM is Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I guess they do her things in the Fall.  I noticed her line of dishes, etc. are now out with all the Fall tableware entertaining pieces.

They are tempting & moderately priced but I was not tempted!

04929F70-3634-4019-A11F-E969759A393F.jpeg

They had shelves of her instapot and cookware too.

I collect plates..always have and I'm single now..crazy..its an addiction. I was told my grandmother collected too..so I'm blaming it on genetics..lol! These look cute!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom

I'm a dishware lover, too....but do not collect.  I do love looking.

I've seen her dishes in my local WM, and they are very pretty.  I've bought some of her huge coffee cups to use in my gift baskets.  I wouldn't want a houseful of all those florals, but a cup or two and smaller plates really are cheerful looking.

WM online reduces many of her items when they are still running full price in the store. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@emmysmom

I'm a dishware lover, too....but do not collect.  I do love looking.

I've seen her dishes in my local WM, and they are very pretty.  I've bought some of her huge coffee cups to use in my gift baskets.  I wouldn't want a houseful of all those florals, but a cup or two and smaller plates really are cheerful looking.

WM online reduces many of her items when they are still running full price in the store. 

Thanks..good to know!!!!!! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I actually like her colorful patterns and I am one who would mix and match. I just have too many dishes already! 

I did buy a few pieces: the big soup cups with the lid (my DH like to make a whole can of soup in the MW and these are big enough to hold it), the pretty wood lazy susan and the salt and pepper with handles to keep by the stove. They are very cheerful.

I have found that her table linens are not great quality.