Super Contributor

Yesterday I went to Ross and found pink birdcages. They had a really large one and these smaller ones. I bought two of them. One for me and one for my sister. I am going to decorate them for Easter. This is what they look like. http://www.cusbox.com/1881-4150-thickbox/pink-wire-birdcage-bird-s-cage-w-door-new-1-12-doll-s-house-dollhouse-miniature.jpg

Super Contributor

Moxie, I love your pink birdcage. I went to the Ross Stores website and there aren't any in Ohio. If I am looking at the right Ross stores online, the closest is in western Pa. to me. May I ask how much the large and smaller birdcages are? If I am looking at the right Ross Stores (rossstores dot com), the closest store is 66 miles away. It would be fun to take a road trip with some friends possibly.

I have never seen a pink bird cage like yours before. Great find!

Super Contributor

The small ones were $6.99 and the bigger one was $9.99. They aren't an exact match to the one in the picture and they are not tiny. They are very similar to the in the picture though. They are over 15"" in height. The big one was much larger.

Super Contributor

LOVE!!!

I was just in HL and they have the same old, certainly nothing like this!!

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 Rosehill said:

Moxie, I love your pink birdcage. I went to the Ross Stores website and there aren't any in Ohio. If I am looking at the right Ross stores online, the closest is in western Pa. to me. May I ask how much the large and smaller birdcages are? If I am looking at the right Ross Stores (rossstores dot com), the closest store is 66 miles away. It would be fun to take a road trip with some friends possibly.

I have never seen a pink bird cage like yours before. Great find!

Hey Twin!! I want one too. Don't think Ross Stores are in the midwest?

Off to look . . .

Super Contributor

Rosehill, the closest to me is in Mishawaka, near Elkhart which is an hour drive for me.

I have a friend who is a PRN RN at Elkhart General, will ask her tonight if she knows where the store is located.

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 whitelinen said:

Rosehill, the closest to me is in Mishawaka, near Elkhart which is an hour drive for me.

I have a friend who is a PRN RN at Elkhart General, will ask her tonight if she knows where the store is located.

Hey, twin! An hour isn't bad at all. Are you off this weekend? The prices for these pink birdcages are wonderful, don't you think? I hope you can go!

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 ~moxie~ said:

The small ones were $6.99 and the bigger one was $9.99. They aren't an exact match to the one in the picture and they are not tiny. They are very similar to the in the picture though. They are over 15"" in height. The big one was much larger.

Moxie-thank you- the prices are wonderful.

Super Contributor

Hello Moxie,

Thank you for posting your finds. Those pink bird cages from Ross sound so pretty. I might just have to have hubby make a pilgrimage over to Ross to see if they have any at our store. Enjoy them...they sound lovely.

Super Contributor
On 2/22/2014 whitelinen said:

Hello White Linen,

Are you an Indiana gal ? I saw you posted that Elkhart wasn't too far from you. Even though I'm a California girl, I spent all my summers growing up in Indiana....all the way through high school. So Indiana has always had a special place in my heart. My dad was born there and graduated from IU.

I hope all you ladies are enjoying the weekend and everybody is getting a break from the snow and enjoying some warmer temps.