Honored Contributor

I like it but would have to replace the painting, not my taste.

Trusted Contributor

Love the chairs!! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

The title pulled me in.  I like pink!  I like sitting areas!  I was sure I'd like this room but, alas, I don't.  Waaaaah.  Not a fan of the painting and I don't care for the wide stripes on the chairs.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like it, but it doesn't look comfortable

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t like the pink stripes on the chairs🤔

Super Contributor

Ok except for the striped fabric on the back of the chairs,  would prefer they be solid.

Respected Contributor

It's nice, but too young for me.

Honored Contributor

I'll try to be objective since I don't like pink or this style, so I think it would be OK for a single gal who likes pink; however, why are the table and chairs sitting so close to the French doors or are they windows?

Even if they are windows, the table and seating are too large for that corner.  Looks like the table is only about 2 feet from the wall and notice one of the chairs is blocking  the hallway.  Because of their style they couldn't be pushed in close to the table.  

I realize these photos are to offer ideas, but designers should also consider positioning of furniture in relation to room layout and architecture.  

Respected Contributor

i think this is perfect if you are a pink lover. 

Honored Contributor

Pink is one of my favorite colors but for some reason this room falls flat for me.  Maybe some other color needs to be integrated with this pale pink.  Perhaps a deeper pink color with it?? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin