Regular Contributor

I agree, this room is not finished. It need something (drapes?) to pull this all together, but I like the pink chairs (FUN).

Honored Contributor

Hate the chairs..they look totally uncomfortable. Change the chairs to comfy seating and I like the room a lot.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Gag.....not a pink person!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Those chairs look like metal or plastic lawn chairs with no padded seating to me.

The art is the only thing I like.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I think the ladder looks out of place.  This is something associated with Southwestern design.  This room definitely is not Southwestern.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I'm a fan of asymmetry, myself.  For that reason I do not particularly like this.  I agree with a previous poster (whom I will not bother to tag, since the nic does not show up and they likely will not get a notification, anyway) - WTH does the ladder have to do with anything?

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pink Chairs DR

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono   That could be a fabulous room, but the walls are bland and the chairs look so uncomfortable.  I do like the picture colors and would probably like the picture if I could see what it is.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

No to the pink,and too stark.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Chairs DR

[ Edited ]

Aside from the chairs being too big, this would work nicely in the local pre-school craft room. There is nothing I like about this space.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

No to the style of chairs, no to the obvious discomfort of the chairs, no to the color of the chairs, and no to everything else in the room......