Honored Contributor

I realize that pillows are very individual, but this one was recommended to me and I thought I would pay it forward.  I ordered the " Indulgence " Side 

sleeper pillow by Isotonic from Bed Bath and Beyond. For me, it has been a revelation. I have tried so many pillows including the execrable " My Pillow ," which was torture. I have used my new pillow for a week, and have never slept better, with no neck pain in the AM. Take this for what it is worth to you, oh and I received the pillow in one day from BB&B. 😴😴

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I am in the market for a new pillow for back sleepers.  I currently own My Pillow and for some reason now I am waking up with tremendous pain in my neck.  You are lucky that you found the right pillow.  Enjoy.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation, Outdoor Kitty!  I am a side sleeper and currently use a My Pillow which for me isn't the be all and end all of pillows.  It's always good to have options and hear from someone who has used the product.

Honored Contributor

I have a variety of pillows because I was in a car wreck an fractured the vertebra in my neck. It healed all around the plastic but because of it, I'm picky about my pillow(s).

I even have the one's Joy Mangano used to sell (they are the heaviest things you can't imagine).  I have some that I think were Tony Littles and My Pillow, etc.

But the one I really like is the pillow I bought when I bought my Sleep Number bed.  It wasn't cheap.  I think it was like $100 and there isn't much to it.  Actually, it's kinda thin.

I also sometimes sleep with the small My Pillow the guy sells on TV where you get 2 of them for travel.

Back to that Sleep Number pillow.  Several times my family members have picked it up and commented, "Wow!  That's a nice pillow".  Ha! 

I think you @QVCkitty1 understand how pillows are like purses (very individual).

If you don't worry so much about the price I'd go to a Sleep Number Bed place and look at their pillows (just to compare).

Like I said, it seems thin and I do like it because it's something different.

Good luck and come back and tell use what you ended up with.  That's the only way all of us can get an idea of what does or doesn't work.

Take care and have a good weekend.  Annabellethecat.

Honored Contributor

The pillows I bought from Amazon about 18 months ago are fantastic.  

BioPEDIC 2-pack

I sleep with four pillows and they have to be fairly big and firm.  These are probably the best ones I've ever had.  After 18 months - they are still big and firm - haven't "broken down" a bit.

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I agree with you 100%.  The Indulgence pillows are awesome!

Esteemed Contributor

I like down pillows and just purchased one at Parachute and love it.  Light as air  but so comfortable. 2nd one I bought from them.

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 - thank you for this information; I'm always looking at pillows.

Isn't it funny how different we all are? I'm 72 and The My Pillow is the best one I ever had!💗

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I recently bought the TSV pillow a week or so back.  Just unpacked them and put on my allergy covers.

If they don't work out, I'll give the Indulgence pillow a try.

I'm a side sleeper, and have been having neck pain.

I have a room full of "old" pillows....wish I could find a use for them!

Honored Contributor

The side sleeper is a little longer lasting as opposed to the back sleepers, but they do lose their *oomph* after a while.  You'll end up punching them up. 

Several years ago I bought a couple of Elizabeth Arden side sleeper pillows (I think I confused them for the Indulgence once!) and they keep their shape, firmness and *look* much longer.  

Unfortunately, I put them on a bed in a guest room and now I won't use them on our bed any more.  They cannot be found anywhere---I've searched everywhere.  Discontinued, I guess.

The good news is, the Indulgence get donated every year or so to someone who rescues/fosters cats.  The cats aren't as picky as I am.