Respected Contributor

That's good news.  There is a cabinet that sold out a few months before they announced their closing that I would like to purchase.  

You are able to go on their website and get notified when items are back in stock, so let's hope it becomes available and they have a "grand re-opening" sale!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

yes, i just got an email this morning about the online store. im happy, but i wont be when i get my credit card bill.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a big Pier One fan but I just received a letter yesterday saying that the Pier One credit card would be void effective October 1st. Both stores in my area closed months ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I'm a big Pier One fan but I just received a letter yesterday saying that the Pier One credit card would be void effective October 1st. Both stores in my area closed months ago. 

Maybe the new owner will issue credit cards.  After all, the new Pier One is a different legal entity, as I understand it.

Trusted Contributor

i got a pier one credit card along time ago.. i dont use it.. i cut it up actually. i use my major credit card when i order that gets me in enough trouble lol ages ago i use to have 3 or 4 different credit cards i would owe on.. i cut them all up and i just use my major one.

Honored Contributor

good to know-will have to check them out!

Honored Contributor

I just got the email from Pier  that they are back.  Things that I want are sold out but will be notified when back in stock.  I wonder if the shipping will be reasonable.  I was about to shred my Pier 1 cc but haven't yet.  I had so many rewards from using that card.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just got the email from Pier  that they are back.  Things that I want are sold out but will be notified when back in stock.  I wonder if the shipping will be reasonable.  I was about to shred my Pier 1 cc but haven't yet.  I had so many rewards from using that card.  

yes i went there to look. dont get it because almost all is out of stock? Im happy the site is back, hopefully will be able to order soon.....??

Esteemed Contributor

I got an email a while back stating they would be back on Sept 1.......didn't happen.  So yesterday I sent them an email asking what happened.  Stock answer that they are working hard to get the site back up.  I appreciate that they even answered.  So I am hoping the site will return soon.