Trusted Contributor

Re: Pier 1 fall plates ❤️

@itsmetoo wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

I was there today, too, and saw them.  Very pretty.  I also bought two, 3-wick candles for $20. The candles are large and great quality.  I'm burning one now, and the throw and smell is fantastic.

@TenderMercies

I'm so happy to read your review of the candles.  I was there yesterday and was looking at them but have never heard anyone mention their candles and know nothing about their quality.  Which scents did you get?

@itsmetoo  I purchased both candles in Rustic Woodlands.  I've been burning one of them in my living room for several days.  It is burning perfectly and has a very strong throw,  it's sort of a smokey, bonfire scent.  If they go back on sale for 2 for 20, I will definitely buy more.

Trusted Contributor

Couldn't resist any longer....got 4 Mazey the squirrel's dinner plates....2 fox salad plates, 1 each of the jack rabbit and squirrel salad plates.  Two reed diffusers..Fireside Sweets & Pumpkin Cider Apple.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cancun08wrote:

Couldn't resist any longer....got 4 Mazey the squirrel's dinner plates....2 fox salad plates, 1 each of the jack rabbit and squirrel salad plates.  Two reed diffusers..Fireside Sweets & Pumpkin Cider Apple.  

@cancun08~ I hope you enjoy your beautiful collection!

Trusted Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@cancun08~ that's what I told myself just a few days ago when I placed my order too! lol I also ordered the metal Windmill charges from the Farmhouse Collection to go with the dinner plates. I hope you enjoy your beautiful collection!

@LIG1

Uhhh... I was trying to ignore those chargers!!!  Well, at least I can blame you when they find their way to my home!  Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Frequent Contributor

I shouldn't have opened this thread. I love those chargers!  Pier 1 is down the street and now I am going to have to go there tomorrow Smiley Happy. Just too fabulous to resist. 

Trusted Contributor

@TenderMercies

@TenderMercies wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

I was there today, too, and saw them.  Very pretty.  I also bought two, 3-wick candles for $20. The candles are large and great quality.  I'm burning one now, and the throw and smell is fantastic.

I'm so happy to read your review of the candles.  I was there yesterday and was looking at them but have never heard anyone mention their candles and know nothing about their quality.  Which scents did you get?

@itsmetoo  I purchased both candles in Rustic Woodlands.  I've been burning one of them in my living room for several days.  It is burning perfectly and has a very strong throw,  it's sort of a smokey, bonfire scent.  If they go back on sale for 2 for 20, I will definitely buy more.

@TenderMercies

I don't think I smelled that one but will check it out next time I go.  Enjoy!