Respected Contributor
I just received an email with autumnal decor. Wow, that was fast
Honored Contributor

Even though Fall is my favorite season, that's awfully early.  Anything irresistible?

Esteemed Contributor

It's the first day of summer, and I'm counting down the days until Fall........

Trusted Contributor

Ree-dic-ulous!  Just stop it!  Geez Louise, we haven't even warmed up around here yet!!!  Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

I do like their fall items...  but, I think I will enjoy my summer first...

I am liking the sun and the water for now. Fall can wait, and so can the holidays!

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

It's the first day of summer, and I'm counting down the days until Fall........

LOL  You and me both, @nana59.  Every May I think, ahh........ five more months 'till October.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Pier 1 makes the best fall decor.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pier 1 autumn decor

[ Edited ]

I got the email too... It might be too early, but by fall the 'fall' decor will have morphed into Christmas decor... I saw some nice things, but really just variations on the usual themes... Virtually the same things, different year... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have a feeling that after July 4 this is all we will see in retail. Right now I'm enjoying my patriotic decorations. Actually we have a room that is decorated that way all of the time, but I put more out this time of year. After the 4th I will have fun with seashells and beachy things, and I will really look forward to more relaxing summer days enjoying them! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Hobby Lobby where I am already has the Thanksgiving stuff out and they had just started putting up the Christmas items on the next isle.  I almost turned around and walked out.  My goodness.......