Respected Contributor

Pier 1 25% off sitewide and free shipping

Was reading another post about Pier 1 closing stores and it was mentioned about 25% off so I went to their site, and it's also free shipping.

For those who may have not seen the other post about closing of stores, I though I would post about the 25% off - stores are closed today, but available on line with free shipping included.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: Pier 1 25% off sitewide and free shipping

I ordered a few gifts last night.

Honored Contributor

It's a good deal and I've always enjoyed Pier One... Sorry they're having problems but they brought it on themselves... They've managed to nearly price themselves out of existence... They have some pretty things but most are well over-priced for what they are... Given the quality, their furniture pieces, especially, are too high priced... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Was reading another post about Pier 1 closing stores and it was mentioned about 25% off so I went to their site, and it's also free shipping.

For those who may have not seen the other post about closing of stores, I though I would post about the 25% off - stores are closed today, but available on line with free shipping included.

Thank you for posting this. I ordered a new kitchen table I have been eyeing. free delivery and the lowest price I have seen!