Valued Contributor

Room #1, absolutely. The pink and orange is such a happy combo, and it doesn't have patterned or striped walls which I would find quite un-restful. 

I do wonder about the carpet chosen for these rooms.

The lampshade in #1 and #3 looks the same but it works in both color schemes. The Monstera leaves in #1 are a perfect contrasting accent.

Enough evaluation. My choice is #1.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the blue room, but it is a bit too busy for me with the wallpaper. Perhaps just one wall and the rest of the walls in white or off white.

Valued Contributor
I’ll stay in the first room I love the blues in the second bedroom the best but feel claustrophobic with all the wallpaper on all the walls
The beds looks beautiful and so comfortable I’m sure I’ll sleep well 😴
Thank you for inviting me I’m sure I’ll enjoy the week
Honored Contributor

Re: Pick Your Guest Room...

[ Edited ]

@skatting44  To tell you the truth, I didn't note whether there was a 'resource' listing. I took this offline, but also know this same room was featured in Hoffman Media's Southern Home magazine. I'll keep an eye open to see if anything crops up. I will say, I've seen this same wallpaper used sort of widely in several shelter articles and magazines. If I happen across it, I'll let you know.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Your invited to a friend's upscale beach house for the weekend. All three guest rooms are available and you get to pick the one you want. Which one do you choose? Oh, and ignore the monograms. They're there for family visits.

susancarlso_0972-1024x957.jpeg

Of course Edith would choose this room @stevieb 

I like it the best. I could not stay in the other two rooms due to the dizzy wallpaper. Orange with magenta accents are uplifting colors for sunny weather at the beach house. Thank you for the invitation. I will bring all of my Barbies -- along with Malibu Ken -- in their cases with all of their clothes so we can play. I'll put that picture in the drawer though and bring my lava lamp instead...Woman Wink

Valued Contributor
#2 seems to be the popular choice and it’s my pick too!
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb 

thanks.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@stevieb 

thanks.

@skatting44  That home is from the Southern Home Jan/Feb issue and the wallpaper is listed as being from Dorothy Draper and Co. 

Honored Contributor

# 2

cause I like blue!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pick Your Guest Room...

[ Edited ]

@BoopOMatic wrote:

I will take room #2.

Please send refreshments to my room ASAP.

It was a long trip.

cup-of-cappuccino-with-froth-art-and-alex-ortega--eyeem.jpg

Boop... Room service is on the way...