Honored Contributor

Re: Peterboro Baskets going out of business

I placed a final order last Thursday, for 2 really small baskets. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

The three baskets I ordered arrived last week. I got two tabletop small baskets in Sage and one larger rectangular basket with hinged wooden lid in Honey. So now I think I have six in total.

I may order another basket or two.  They are really well made and it's sad that they won't be around much longer. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

The three baskets I ordered arrived last week. I got two tabletop small baskets in Sage and one larger rectangular basket with hinged wooden lid in Honey. So now I think I have six in total.

I may order another basket or two.  They are really well made and it's sad that they won't be around much longer. 

@SHOPR - so glad you like what you ordered. They don't have tons of selections left on their website. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thought I'd share my newly received Peterboro baskets. 
The small two are still available right now I think.

They are the Tea Cup basket on left and Tabletop Storage basket on right, both in Sage.

The larger basket is in Honey finish but is sold out. 

Trying to decide what else to get and in what color. Not much left to choose. 
The honey is a perfect match in my kitchen and the sage is good throughout my house. A little tempted to get something in gray. 
Does anyone have a gray Peterboro basket?

57C9E302-7DEC-45EB-B0A2-2F0101A3F0E7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR - my original 2 orders came today.  I loved everything. I didn't get anything in gray, but got sage green as a gift for a friend and then Cherry and honey on the others.

I have 2 really small baskets on the way.  On both of those, I just chose the natural so I wouldn't have to wait for months again.  

And your baskets look great!

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh, Yesterday I ordered the stackable storage baskets in gray and honey. 
The email mentioned 5-15 days until shipped which surprised me when compared to the longer wait the first time. 

Regular Contributor

Anyone who remembers...Is Honey the "natureal" color they used to sell on the Q all the time?

~Quack~

Honored Contributor

@Quackeroo wrote:

Anyone who remembers...Is Honey the "natureal" color they used to sell on the Q all the time?

~Quack~

@Quackeroo -yes, it is.

Respected Contributor

I have been surprised how many baskets I see in thrift stores. I think they were more popular in years' past since have seen both Peterboro and  Longaberger baskets in a thrift store I had recently found. I have a couple of both brands. I usually scout for baskets to use for gift baskets of all kinds. I hate to see Peterboro going away.