Honored Contributor

@sweetee2  I had one of these but it was much too heavy for my arthritic hands to lift. I gave it away a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

I really have to work hard to resist the temptation to buy kitchen items, since I cook so little now.   But PC is awesome.   Have a yard sale.  (yeah, easy for me to say)

Honored Contributor

I always went to home parties when I first married & boy, believe it or not back then it was every week some one had them.  

I have batter bowls, spatulas, baking stones,small gadgets & bakeware & moreI purchased over 30 years ago from Pampered Chef -- I'm still using these "core" everyday pieces.  In fact, tonight I thought geez these kitchen shears are still sharp after all these years.  Years ago when they came out with their "terra-cotta" baker I bought it and am still using it occasionally.

Back in my younger & leaner years it was a great way to socialize and get "free" things I couldn't afford and of course, I'd do the

same for friends (buy something) so they could get the same!

I have found PC to still be a quality company! A few years ago I ordered a "lifetime" supply (lol) of their small, large & batter spatulas!😉. they are the best!!!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  Their spatulas are the best.  I have several of the mini serving and one of the large metal spatulas.  Have used them for many years, and the only one that looks bad is the one that I melted the handle on when sitting it against a cast iron pot.   Still not throwing it away though....

Love those! 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I have to say that every pampered chef item that I have purchased has been pretty good. 

Honored Contributor

I love my mini / large metal spatula and spreaders & I know they are 30+ years old.  I replaced the small one with the OXO brand very comparable.  I've only been buying OXO when I need to replace one of my everyday pieces.

PC in my opinion is "quality"

Honored Contributor

Re: PamperedChef

[ Edited ]

I gave away the mixing bowl set, the stoneware, and some of the other items last year.   And I'll add along with the Longaberger and all but 2 pieces of the Tupperware, and the Corning Ware went a long time ago, except for the long oval roaster I got for a wedding gift--and basically never used!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

It's not that the stuff isn't good quality - it's that I never use it.I never use the little cheese cutters to make shaped cheese for appetizers or the tube thingy that you make shaped bread in for fancy sandwiches. Stoneware quiche pan has been used about twice in 20 years.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

It's not that the stuff isn't good quality - it's that I never use it.I never use the little cheese cutters to make shaped cheese for appetizers or the tube thingy that you make shaped bread in for fancy sandwiches. Stoneware quiche pan has been used about twice in 20 years.

@151949

Isn't this the truth!!!   I have those tubes also..still in the original wrapper.  The one item I've used 1000's of times is the fruit garnishing set (the tool like a mini crinkle cut) ... I always make a "knock off" edible arrangement when I'm having guests for a special occassion & this little tool is the perfect thing!

As for many of my other gadgets == well, let's just say they have found a home in my baking pantry (overstock) drawer..

Honored Contributor

I always managed to avoid attending one of those Pampered Chef parties.