Respected Contributor

Pam McCoy doing Lisa Vanderpump Show

They are both so gracious.

I didn't know Pam was an Evine hostess now. 

I feel like I'm shopping in Beverly Hills.

Smiley Very Happy

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

Re: Pam McCoy doing Lisa Vanderpump Show

I found that to be really strange.  It was as though Pam was a host again.  Lisa Vanderpump comes across to me as a complete phony.  I never heard of her before she appeared on Evine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

For those that are fans of Pam McCoy's faux fur coats, she has a stunning ankle length coat that is holiday priced that is a steal for the money.  I wish I had a need for it, I would love to have it.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed Lisa Vanderpump and she didn't seem phony to me; loved her little dog........she was just laying there sleeping on the faux fur throws like a little angel.  Poor little thing wears a sweater all the time because she has alopecia and has no hair on her body.

I think the reason Pam did the show is because Tissavel is kind of Pam's thing in faux fur.  I did order the blue TTV faux mink throw.  I have one of Pam's Tissavel full length faux fur coats I got years ago and absolutely LOVE it.  It really does look and feel like the real thing.

Respected Contributor

True, Lisa uses Tissavel furs that Pam is working with.

And besides Pam is the only one probably over there who is mature,confident,well mannered and wouldn't giggle for no reason. I noticed that sometimes hosts(everywhere)  behave silly with celebrities. Pam is like Lisa Roberts in this respect, can handle herself with class.